Chapter 2 - Breathe Again

Rebecca's POV

"Babe, I told you, you need to stay here with me for awhile. Nobody would bother us in here." I plead for Cyrus. We're here on my room, me sitting by the couch while he was laying on his back. His head rest on my thigh. We're just like talking and laughing about some rsndom stuffs when he suddenly says that he must go. I was busy playing with his soft brown hair. Cyrus is my first boyfriend and will always be my last. I love him and I know that he loves me too. We're in a relationship for almost 2 years already. And here he is because I asked him to pay me visit. Well, we don't see each other often this time because we're not living together. I just came here at my mother's house a week ago but the difference of 'we're together' and 'I'm alone' marks a greater distance between us. He's only here for nearly 2 hours but he's planning to leave already.

"Babe, and I told you that I can't stay here any longer until your mom comes. You know your mom's eyes are burning in fire whenever she sees me." He cries. When I went home here last week, I came along with Cyrus. I just can't go here alone. I'm not that strong to tell everybody what really had happened to me, especially to my family. Because when he's there I feel that I'm safe and can do anything and that time also I introduce him to my parents and brother.

"I know, but it doesn't mean she hates you. She's like that eversince I call her mom." I inform him. My mom welcomed me like she have been awaken from a long sleep but when her eyes turns to Cyrus, I know there's something that she can't avoid to have. It's jealousy. I'm not that ignorant to not notice her stare on my boyfriend. I know I'm into this strong fake face at that moment and I actually open that to her but she said nothing about it. On the first place I know she hates Cyrus, I just don't want him get upset or to feel unwanted here. I love him and that's all that matters.

He stands from where he is, holding my hands together. I also stand there because he pulled me too. "I'm just joking babe." He laughs.  "You know I kinda love to see her like that. It's a challenge to really meet the parents." He continues and he sudenly lean on my left"ear and whisper, "but she's kinda of creepy." And we laugh together. I can't blame him for what he thinks of my mother. Well, that's how my family works.

"Okay, okay enough of those. She's still my mother." I said between giggles.

"Yeah and my soon to be mother too." He said smiling. I was caught off guard by his words but I immediately recovered when his lips suddenly collided with mine. It was soft at first like we're just savoring every moment there until he holds my cheeks firm weak that it won't move by anyhow. The kiss deepens even more. I just closed my eyes and take hold of his muscled torso. Cyrus will always be my life.

My hormones can't be stop at the moment. I don't know I just want to know more. But it's too long now to continue, we stop for a moment and leaned on each others forehead. It's like the best feeling ever to kiss someone like that. Especially if it's the one you love.

"I think that's the farthest we can be at the moment, yeah?" He asked smiling. I know that he sense what I thought if we gone too carried away.

I just nod my head still feeling dizzy by that.

+++++

I'm still sitting on my couch just staring at my door. An hour ago my boyfriend used that to get away from me. Aw, just a joke, I didn't stop Cyrus from leaving. He has work to do so I let him go. He works on a bistro as a bartender and a vocalist. You know right, I love him because of his wonderful voice and everything. And ---

"Ms. Becca. " an old woman's voice sounds at the other wall of my room.

"Yes, Sally?" I immediately answered her. Sally is my mom's chambermaid. She all manipulates everything around the house.

"I'm sorry to disturbed you but can you please check out your phone. Your mom texted you something really important." She explained. I was wondering why she didn't asked to enter but I don't mind. It seems that she had that powerful voice to speak that long.

"Okay." I replied. That term 'important' rings on my ears as I open a message from her. I read out loud what she said.

'Darling, Fred is maybe there any minute to pick you up. We're going on shopping.' And that 'important' message Sally used to say has an invalid meaning.

++++

A/N: Hey guys sorry for that update. It's part of the plan. Hehehe

Enjoy :-)