Chapter 2

[Zayn's P.O.V]

It's been 45 minutes before Louis and I arrived at the school's parking lot. It only takes 15 minutes for us to get to school from our house, but we want to spend more time with my mother fucking hot ride...

"I'm going to miss you, baby." I said before kissing my car.

"Wow! Our Zaynie boy just got a new car!" an Irish voice came.

We turned and saw our curly headed friend, Harry, and our little Irish boy, Niall, who's eating chips happily.

 "It's beautiful..." Harry stared at 'her' with awe.

"I know right?" Niall agreed then tried to touch her with his oily hands.

"DON'T TOUCH HER WITH YOUR FILTHY OILY HANDS!!!" I said protecting my beautiful car...

"Shizz, ok, fine..." Niall rolled his eyes.

"Hey, where's Liam?" Louis asked.

"Library, you guys were taking so long." Niall answered.

"Yeah, just spending time with Angel here..." I said, hugging my car.

They give me a weird look, except for Harry, who's trying to follow the line of red ants...

"Yes, I named her that, so fuck off," I stuck my tongue out, "And Harry, leave those ants alone."

"No." Harry protested as he continued to stomped on the ants breaking the line...

"Are you sure nothing's wrong with... that..." I asked referring to Harry.

Niall and Louis chuckled...

"He's just special..." Niall smiled, "Oi, Harry, come on! We need to go!"

Harry looked at the dead ants before following us inside...

"H-hi, L-Louis." a girl with brunette wavy hair greeted Louis shyly...

"Oh, hey, Eleanor." Louis smiled at her.

I can't help but feel jealous, angry and sad. You see, I kinda sorta have a little crush on Louis, well, who wouldn't? I mean look at him! He looks so fucking beautiful! His soft brunette hair that makes me want to run my fingers along it, his beautiful grayish blue eyes that makes me want to get lost in them, that lips I crave for, that huge fucking arse! Like seriously... it's huge... and kinda bouncy... I playfully slapped him few months ago.... and it fucking bounce... like freaking bounce like boobs...

Then my eyes traveled to the front where his not-so-little Louis is sleeping... that made me want to.......play with it...feel it... taste it... God ever since I walked on him naked, I can't stop craving for that 9 inch... Fantasizing about how it'll feel if that head would push itself in my tight little entrance... fuck.. I have a really dirty mind... Oh shit! Mini Zayn's waking up! No, buddy! Stop! Go back to sleep! Go back to sleep! Ok, think about that horrible thing between the girls' legs! Yeah, that's it, go back to sleep... go back to sleep... What? Not my fault I don't like those female thing... Ok! I'm sorry, I offended you! I know I should've think of my naked grandma, I'm sorry! You ok now? We good? Ok, yeah, I'm sorry, here's a cookie...  We friends now? Yay! 

"I b-brought you this..." Eleanor said, handing a box full of red velvet cupcakes.

"Awww, thanks, love!" Louis said accepting the offer and I turned away when he hugged her, can't help but feel so jealous and angry, wishing that was me instead...

She nodded and went to her friends, Perrie and Danielle. She was bouncing and sqealing. Then the three of them walked away talking about what just happened and I can even hear Perrie saying that MY Louis' in to her... Bitch... He's MINE!!!

"You ok?" someone whispered, it was Liam, he was looking at me with a worried expression, he saw the whole Elounour scene.

I nodded and put on a fake smile, which didn't work.

You see, Liam's the only one who knows about my sexuality and my feelings for Louis. I was at the playgound that time, swinging slowly while crying under the rain, Louis was dating a girl and it just hurt me so much. Liam had followed me, being the most caring one, and I just can't bottle up everything anymore so I told him everything. Liam was shocked to know I was gay, but accepted me and became very over protective like a brother would do for his sister, and ever since that day, Liam became my own diary, where I can tell him everything.

"Oi, there you are, Liam!" Louis smiled.

"Yeah, you could've seen Zayn's car!" Niall said excitedly.

"Our little Nerdstitute!" Harry butted in.

We all turned to look at him and he was just there smiling.

"Nerdstitute?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, because you're like a prostitute! I mean prostitute will give you sex but you have to pay them, but you're a nerd version, you give us our homework and you will ask for money! You're like a nerd prostitute, so Nerdstitute! Get it? Nerd and -stritute, Nerdstritute!" Harry smiled wider showing off his cute dimples.

We all just stared at him, until Louis took a cupcake from the box and shove it in Harry's face, which made us all laugh and Louis rolling on the floor becuase of Harry's expression...

"I'm starting to doubt that he graduated elementary..." Liam said, between laughs.

"I'm starting to wonder why is he not in the Mental Hospital..." Louis said, standing up.

"C'mon, guys! Harry just loves to brighten the mood! Right, Haz." Niall said, taking the cupcake off Harry's face and taking a bite from it, "Oh, that's good."

Then the bell rang...

"Well, see you guys later! Leggo, Zaynie!" Louis said, grabbing my hand and I swear, I was in heaven...

Niall and Harry waved and hurried to their classroom, while Liam winked at me.

This is actually the only reason I love going to school because I got all my class shedule with Louis, best is that the other three lads aren't with us, don't get me wrong, I love all of them, but I always want Louis to myself...

 ____________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Thanks for the reads, votes and comment guys! Really appreciate it! And sorry for the Eleanour and Perrie fans out there :( It's just for the sake of the story! I mean, won't you feel that way when someone's hugging your crush and you just over heard about her friend talking about your crush being inlove with her? Ok, and sorry if you're offended with how Zayn handle his 'hard' problem... I mean... yeah... don't know where that came from, but sorry if you're offended :(

So, on the brighter side, I was thinking of placing another couple, yeah? Would you like that? And if you do, what couple would it be? I'm cool with girlxboy, like Payzer or boyxboy like, Niam, Lirry, Narry.... so, there you go, second chapter, hope you guys like it!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! REMEMBER TO COMMENT THE PAIRING YOU WANT!!!