Chapter 28

[Zayn's P.O.V]

"Zayn, you don't really have to do that..." Louis whined from his bed.

"You might trip on them, Lou." I said as I continue to pick up his clothes on the floor.

Louis was released from the hospital an hour ago and I walked to his place as soon as I can. Louis has a huge cast on his left feet and bandages all over his body and around his head.

With that condition, I quickly rearrange some of his furnitures to make it easier for him to navigate. I started picking up things from his floor so he wouldn't trip on them and cause more injuries.

"Zayn, seriously, you might hurt yourself." Louis said.

"I'm almost done, okay?" I said after picking up a few more clothes then dropping them in the hamper. "There done."

"Now cuddle with me!" Louis said with open arms.

I just chuckled and carefully get on the bed with him.

"You're really starting to show." he commented while placing his hand on my 14 week old bump.

"Baby Zouis' a size of a lemon now." I smiled, thinking back to the pregnancy research I had last night while I was bored.

"Cute." Louis chuckled, "You've been researching I see."

"I was bored." I said before yawning. "So sleepy."

"Don't you have a tutor session in an hour?" he said.

"Oh, forgot to text Luke he don't have to come today." I said before grabbing my phone.

"Zayn, won't your dad be pissed?" he asked.

"I have to take care of you." I pouted.

He chuckled, "You don't have to worry, Z, I won't be leaving the bed anyway, and Mom will just bring food here. You moved my study table beside my bed so I think I could eat well and all."

"But Lou-"

He stopped me with a kiss, "Liam will come over later if you're still worried. Besides, I think you're dad will hate me more when he finds out you skipped tutor with Luke just for me."

I huffed and crossed my arms after sitting up, "Dad really needs to go easy on you."

"I'll get his approval someday, Z, you'll see." he grinned which made me smile and my heart beat.

This is one of the many reasons to love Louis, he's so positive and doesn't give up easily.

"Well, fine, I guess I'll see you tomorrow, cause I'm sure my parents won't let me out after tutor cause it'll be late... I can't believe they gave me a 6PM curfew." I said annoyed.

"Well, you really need to be careful since you're pregnant and all, especially now since your knight in shining armor is injured and couldn't protect you." Louis winked.

"Whatever you goof." I laughed before giving him a kiss then leaving his place.

~~~

[Louis' P.O.V]

After Zayn left, I decided to play on my phone to kill boredom.

"Hey, Lou!" a voice greeted.

I looked up and saw Niall and Harry, who's holding a fruit basket, "Mom wants me to give this to you." Harry as he place the basket on my study table.

"How are ya feeling?" Niall asked before sitting on my bed, "Liam had something important to do so we'll be your nurses for a while!"

"Well, shit I'm screwed." I said with a horrified look.