Harry Potter Comebacks For The Muggles In Your Life

© COPYRIGHT
All rights reserved.
No part of these publications maybe reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronically, mechanically, or copy and pasted, otherwise, without the prior permission of the author. Adeba_2002 has been identified as the author of this publication.

First published: On Wattpad
DATE: 19/12/15.
TIME: 17:16

BEFORE I GET SPAMMED WITH HATE, THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!!! NOTHING IS DIRECTED TO THE READER.

Most of the comebacks are from the books and online but some of them have been made up by me. It's mostly original material. So feel free to write you're own Harry Potter Comebacks book, it's calm, I won't send you to Azkaban or anything, but don't make it exactly like my collection and let me know before hand.

Hilarious comebacks that only us, Potterheads will understand.

Do you will for a Time Turner so you could come up with a killer Comeback? Well then, this is the book for you! These will outsmart even Ravenclaws, give you the bravery of a Griffyndor, the courage of a Hufflepuff and the cunningness of a Slytherin.

Made, in case you come across an Umbridge, Rita Skeeter, Slytherin and of course those muggles!

Magically insulting.

Mischief Managed.

|ACHIEVEMENTS|

#747 in Humour 24/09/16
#249 in Humour 25/09/16
#201 in Humour 01/11/16
#447 in Humour 14/03/17

#747 in Humour 24/09/16#249 in Humour 25/09/16#201 in Humour 01/11/16#447 in Humour 14/03/17

But the most important thing, more than numbers, is your laugh. I want to have made your day and relate to all Potterheads, don't let these Muggles let you down!

So, on your Brooms ...
Wands at the ready ...
... Potterheads, GO!