Lisanna and mysterious person pt2

(Recap)

??? POV

I was walking around Magnolia when I heard a familiar voice from my childhood scream. That's when I ran and ran as fast as I could to this building that has a banner with a guild mark on it and at the 'gate' entrance it had FairyTail. I didn't stop and kept running to what I'm guessing used to be the door. That's when I saw him and her. It was Zeref, a group of people, and ...

Present time

my cousin Lucy Heartfilia. I gasped and was about to run up to her but then this boy with pink hair came up to me and started sniffing me? "Hey Luce she smells just like you," he said turning and walking back to her. "Baka why would you sniff her?!" this ravenett mumbling under his breath. "What did you just say Ice Princess?! You getting cocky all of a sudden are we now!" the pinkett said getting in the other ones face. "Erza," Lu-chan said with an irritated expression on her face. Then the next thing I know this scarlet and Lu-chan had banged their heads together knocking them out. "Umm who might you be?" said a short little man and a White haired mage who is known as Mira or Mirajane Strauss. "oh I'm Sirinity Heartfilia," I said with a smile on my face.

Lucy POV

"Sirinity Heartfilia," said the mysterious girl. "did you just say Heartfilia? as in Lucy, Jude, and Layla Heartfilia as in the Heartfilia estate, Heartfilia?" I asked her. "yes I am your cousin Sirinity Heartfilia." That's when I had a flashback of my past.

FLASHBACK

"Hello, Sire," little me said most posh voice I could conger while bowing. "My good man, how are you and the family." Little Sirinity said i the most posh man voice she could giving little me a small nod in acknowledgment. I couldn't take it anymore I started laughing uncontrollably along with Siri-chan.

FLASHBACK OVER

I started crying remembering my best friend ever from my childhood."S-Sirinity," I said tearing up running towards her engulfing her in a hug. "I missed you so much Sirinity/Lucy," we said at the same time.

____________________________________________________________________________________

sorry this is super super short I am super tired right now and I feel really sick and I just don't feel like writing right now. Again at least I'm not dead. I will probably not update this tomorrow I will just probably just update my other FairyTail book.

Bye Minna luv you