Chapter 8

Lucy POV
Rogue on the floor and Sirinity with a gun in hand. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Rogue I didn't know it was you!!!!" Siri-chan said with tears rolling down her cheeks scared for her life. "I- it's ok Sirinity I can heal myself." Rogue said with a pained look on his face. "No it's not I just shot you I'm so sorry I will accept my punishment." She said falling down to her knees covering her face with her hands.
"Look CC it's ok we will not punish you I promise," I said with a sad smile on my face. "Oh and by the way I changed your nick name to CC, hope you like it!!" I said chipper while helping Rogue to heal himself.
"Hey thnx Lu for everything I really owe you. Without all of that training I would of been dead by now cuz of my now way stronger immune system that helps with self healing." Rogue said kindly with a small rare smile on his face.
I just smiled kindly and finished up healing him.
     "Hey Rogue?"
     "Hmm?"
     "What are you doing here anyways?"
     "Well I thought that you could use some protection seeing as there is a cannibal out on the streets... But I see that you have all the protection you need now," he said sheepishly.
     "Well I guess more people here couldn't hurt you are welcome to stay," I said walking back up to my room leaving everyone downstairs. But before I made it halfway up I head someone knock on the door.
     "Who is it??" I asked skeptically.
     "Sting."
     "Coming!"
     After unlocking the door I was pushed aside while Sting, Minerva, Frosch, Lector, and Yukino all came in making themselves right at home.
     "Why so many?!??" I whined at my group of friends.
     "W-wait can I sleep with you LuLu?" CC asked. I gues cuz she had another nightmare earlier.
     "Yeah sure."
     "Wait Sirinity"
     "W-who said that???"
     "I-it's me Y-Yukin-no."
     "Hmph," CC said marching up the steps to my room.
     "Can't blame her wouldn't want to talk to me either after what I did to her..." Yuki-Ni said walking over to Sting and laying down on one of my many cots.
     "We'll work it all out once the sun comes back up. For now let's all go to sleep," I said going back up the steps to my room.
     After going back to sleep I made sure to lock everything so Natsu wouldn't get into my room.
Morning
     I awoke to CC moving in her sleep having another nightmare. I tried and tried to wake her but nothing would work. So I went downstairs got a glass of cold ice water and poured it on her.
     "Ahhh!!!!" She squealed.
     "Wh- what was that f-f-for!??!!!" She asked shivering.
     "One. You were having a nightmare and wouldn't wake up no matter what.
Two. W-why were y-you sh-shivering so much it-t was just-t a cup," I asked copying her.
    "B-because that like a 3 gallon c-cup!!!" She yelled aggravated.
     "Fine, fine just get up, take a shower, and get changed into some of my sweats and whatever." I said
     I headed downstairs and cooked a lot of bacon, sausage, eggs, French toast, porridge, grits, and waffles along with some pancakes. Then got out grapes, strawberries, raspberries, pineapples, and more fruit. Finally I got out some syrup, silverware, apple juice, grape juice, milk, water, the few sodas I have and some more drinks. (If you want it to be realistic in their time just imagine all of this as food and drinks they would have back the or whatever timeline they are in. Also sry if I'm making you hungry.) And knowing Cana she would probably come over later so I took out my stash of emergency Cana alcohol.
     After everyone took a shower and got changed I took one but there was no hot water left so I had to take an ice cold shower. I made sure it was quick so I could get some food and get out of the death contraption.
     Once downstairs and dressed I fixed me a plate and gave Cana her alcohol once she came and ate with us. I guess I forgot to clean up the blood cuz there was a high pitched scream from the living room.
     "Oh my Mavis!!! Lucy what is this!!!!"
     "We-"
     "No please tell me this is just some red wine??!?!!!!"
     "As I wa-"
     "Never mind please don't tell me I don't want to know. No never mind please tell me this isn't blood!!!"
     "SHUT UP!!" I yelled annoyed by Yukino. "As I was saying CC shot Rogue because he scared her coming in the house last night. Well this morning."
     "Oh my Mavis!! Rogue are you ok!?!? Did the demon hurt you!?!?!!!!?" She asked looking everywhere on Rogue to make sure he wasn't hurt. And when I say everywhere I mean everywhere. We had to shield poor Wendy's innocent eyes.
     "Um who in the name of Mira are you calling a DEMON?!!!!!??!"
     Well looks like CC lost it.
_______\\__\\__\\___.___._\.__
Hey minna 865 words and I love y'all. Like promised I updated today's chapter. Sneak peak tmr. Anyways bye hope you have and awesome day gonna be at RiverBend maybe today happy for it but not prepared cuz I gotta get up early to get ready and it's 5:10. So I have less than 11 hours of sleep rn and my mom is prob gonna wake me up sooner so it will probably be really late before I update this tomorrow or I might update tonight idk yet. But please make sure you give me ideas on my next sneak peak for that chapter.