Chapter 6

(Hey my awesome Snolfs. How has y'all's  summer break been I hope it has been awesome. And if u are still in school then I hope u have fun in prison. Anyways like the last ton I'm heading to RivedBend so u know how it was last time I did this. Long ass update until I get out of the car(well as long as I can get it))
Recap
"Well I'm not like her so you don't have to be afraid it's gonna be just fine as long as you be yourself from now on. But no hitting on every person u find you got me? I said again with a deadly aurora around me at the end. Just by thinking of that woman it makes my blood boil.
Now
Lucy POV
Now that I had cooled off I was able to do thing gently. You know what never mind I don't know what to do so I just sat around in the guild doing nothing. It was round midnight so I decided to head home with Plue in my arms.
"be careful/don't fall Lucy" the regular men from the boat said to me.
"I will!!" I shouted back.
I then unlocked the doors and to my surprise no one was there. Sighing in relief I then went and took a relaxing shower getting ready for bed. Once out I wrapped my hair and dried off my body. After outing on my underwear I was putting on my bra but Natsu busted into the bathroom with Gray fighting to use the bathroom first.
"Ahhhhh" I screamed as loud as I could.
"GET OUT!!!!!!!" I Lucy kicked both of them out creating a hole in the ceiling.
I walked out once fully dressed in my pj's and saw Erza going through my underwear draw blushing madly, Happy going through my fridge, freezer, and cabinets looking disappointed cuz I had no fish, Wendy just sitting there looking around politely, Carla just sharing her head in disapproval at everyone else, with Gray and Natsu just walking in.
Well for me I wash just standing there annoyed looking at my teammates and their shenanigans.
"Lucy I didn't even know these were appropriate where would they sell these they are totally inappropriate!!" Carla stated very strictly trying to keep Wendy from seeing them.
"Oovoo let me see, let me see!!!!!!" Natsu whined wanting to see while Gray and Erza held him back.
" what are y'all even doing in my apartment at 1 in the morning shouldn't y'all be at your house asleep or something!?!!!" I asked annoyed even more by them. "Well you see..." They started but couldn't think of any excuses to stay. But in the end I let them stay the night just incase something bad happened.
6:39AM
I awoke to something break downstairs. I tried to get up but something was keeping me from moving and when I looked over I saw Natsu sleeping peacefully with his arm around me.
"NATSU GET UP!!!!!" I yelled at him. With that he shot up like a bullet and growled. "Someone's downstairs" he said defensively putting me behind him. " well duh why do you think that I woke you up?!?" I asked in a duh tone.
BANG BANG BANG
We heard what sounded like gun shots.
So we both jumped out of my bed and ran down to where we heard them. We ended up on the living room where we saw someone lying on the ground clutching their stomach with a pool of blood around them. And someone I front of them with a gun in their hand with a shocked look on their face. Once I turned the light on I couldn't believe who I saw. It was...
•.•'^'•.•'^•.•'^'•.•'^'•.•'^'•.•'^'•.•'^'•.•
Yay finally o updated I have been walking around the streets at RiverBend for the past 2 - 2 1/2 hours eating burning up hurting and typing this chapter for all of y'all I hope y'all have enjoyed it so now for me to update my other book