Chapter 4

Recap
"I missed you so much Sirinity/Lucy," we said at the same time.

Present
As me and Siri-Chan departed we then turned around and introduced everyone. Soon sting and Rouge came over getting ready to pick a fight with Natsu. Well Sting anyways. Right when they walked in Natsu immediately woke up and started to fight with Sting.

"Ahem."

Everyone then looked at Sirinity. "Um introductions anyone."

"Oh um Sirinity this is Sting Eucliff from the guild Sabertooth he is the former Light/holy dragon slayer but now every dragon slayer except for death and this is Rouge Cheney and he is the former dark/shadow dragon slayer but now every element except for poison. Oh and ..." (she explained what magic the others had and everyone else in the guild.)

"oh now I get it nice to meet you Rouge, Sting." Siri-chan.

Sting then got down on one knee and took her hand in his and brought it to his lips and kissed the top. "m'second Lady it's an honor to meet you," he said still on one knee looking into her eyes. "Oh we-. hold on what do you mean 'M'Second lady'?" she said.

"Oh well Minerva is m'lady and you are m'second lady." he said as oblivious as possible.

"tch."

with that Siri-chan just walked off with Sting following like a lost puppy.

"so hey Rouge how's it been." I said hitting Gray repeatedly.
"..." He 'said' as emotionless as ever while he drank a Sprite.

"Whatever" I say walking off to go find a job to do.
"W-wait I'm sorry didn't really know what to say?" He then said rubbing the back of his head.
"Oh well how have you been?"
"Well had to clean up after Sting as usual."
"Kewl"
We just kept talking about life and then they had to go back before Yukino found sting cause he just ran away from their date to come here.

"Omg y'all are such a cute couple!!" Mira screamed looking at the pictures she took of Siri-chan and Sting. "To bad he is dating-" I was cut off.
"That Minerva girl wasn't it wasn't it!!!" Siri-chan yelled.
" no. As I was saying before I got rudely interrupted was Yukino."
"Wait Yuki-chan is dating Sting-kun?" "Um yeah how do u know Yukino?" I asked confused.
__________•••___________•••_________
Hey my awesome Snolfs. (Snow leopards + wolves) sorry this was short again but I'm trying to get everything updated at least once. So how does Siri-chan know Yuki.