Hogswart

Warning: This story may have some trigger warnings, cursing, sexual contact, drug use ect; so if you dont like those things, don't read.

It has been the first day of September. Living with a strict family was hard for poor Harry Styles. All he got to do as stay in his room, yet everything he does is a fault. He's a depressed boy, but he can't really say the things he wants to. So many attempts, yet he couldn't go all the way. He was different. And that was a fault too. He was born a wizard, but he's not skilled. Not taught. He was sitting on his bed, reading a book as usual while his aunt and uncle was out. His cousin Juhnn was home though. Preparing for the guests his mother and father are bringing home. Harry huffed, laying back on his bed as water started to roll up his eyes. There was nothing he could do. But then something was flying up in front of him. He peeked up to see a mail floating up. The envelope was bent down a but like it had kind eyes and the ribbon on it looked like lips. It spoke," Greetings Harry Styles. You arw a former wizard and you know not much as you should. We are pleasured to say that you will be going to Hogswart wizarding school shortly after this is over. You will be staying there. Yes we know about the abuse going on in home and don't worry, they will be informed that you have left. You will have your own room , but with a roommate. Your bus will be here in a few with other kids. Wizards meaning. It will be a pleasure to meet you, we will have your things packed and in your school room when you get there no worries. This is Professor McGonagall, the headmistress of Hogswart. Hope you will have a great day Mr.Styles." With that the mail vanished. Harry gasped softly, looking at himself and shaking his head 'what will people think of me when they see me? I'm so ugly.. I'm only wearing a jumper and these black jeans. I wish i had better clothes' his negative thoughts got interrupted by a floating bus in the sky that sent a beep. It was by his window. He sucked in his breath and nodded, 'at least I'll finally be away from my aunt, my uncle, and my cousin.' He sighed and climbed out of this window and stepped on the bus. He saw his aunt and uncle furious by the front of the house, yelling out some mean things that he couldn't clearly make out. But then he saw his uncle stick up the middle finger which made harry go into thst depressed mode again, but this time he didn't care. He quietly sat at a empty seat by himself, getting all stares at him before a boy took a seat next to him, who was chuckling softly while looking back at his friends. He shifted a bit, swallowing hard. He was attractive too.The boy wore a uniform like everyone else did. Wasn't he supposed to get a uniform? "The way you're dressed looks like you're tryna be a princess instead of a straight boy huh?" The boy next to him peeped. Harry had been gay but he's so insecure about his sexuality. Did he look gay or was he just picky? "Lay off him Augustus," A handsome boy with green hair spoke up. He was tan with these beautiful hazel eyes. Harry looked up at him as he smirked, "you shouldn't make fun of a muggle like that." Everyone laughed. Muggle? What's a muggle? Is that to insult me or a cute joke? Harry's cheeks flushed pink before he stook his head, looking out the window.

After they got to the school, Harry was amazed on hoe big and beautiful and cozy the school looked. Everyone was looking at hin since he was the only one without a uniform. He quickly made this way ti where everyone was going. It looked like a huge cafeteria. It was so pleasant. Everyone sat down and he didn't know where to sit until a Irish boy with brown hair offered him to sit next to him, he nodded, staying silent the whole time.

"We have a new student with us today. His name is Harry Styles," the headmaster said. "Won't you come up here now Harry?" He looked around to find him. Harry gulped, making his way in front of the whoke cafeteria. "I'm Professor Dumbledore," The man spoke and shook Harry's hand, giving him his uniform. "Now I expect everyone to be nice to him. The teachers will go easy on you don't you worry." He smiled small before giving Harry the number to my room. 'I wonder who my roommate is..' He wondered as he went to go find his room. When finding it, he closed the door, seeing the bed next to him has a razor peeking out of the pillow. Harry grew concerned before started to change into the gown, stripping himself, finding his clothes packed for him. He smiled, slipping on a fresh pink laced panty, some knee socks and a big shirt, pulling the uniform on top. "You gotta nice ass," Harry jumped, looking up the the boy he met last time. He was gorgeous. "So you are gay." He said, sitting on his bed with his eyebrow reached up. Harrt shrugged, putting his clothes away. "Are you my roommate?" Harry mumbled, frowning softly. "I am, I would change because I don't wanna stay with a faggot like you but." The boy shrugged. "You said I have a nice ass, doesn't make that you gay too?" Harry rolled his eyes before rubbing his eyes. "Do you know who you're speaking to? I'm Zayn Malik, I can make your life Hell bastard. If you tell anyone about me, I will mess you up." Zayn pushed Harry to the wall, gritting his teeth. Harry nodded, tearing up a bit. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I'm just like that at times. I'm sorry." Zayn pulled away, shaking hisnhead before leaving the room.