chapter 2

Guyyys pleasseee, this is going to be one of my most amazing story and please guys please comment ideas and voteee xoxo ... trigger warning??

Magic was here, there everywhere. Harry nibbled on his bottom at the thought that he's the only wizard that can't do any magic. He was in Professor Slughorn's class. He was the potion master, "today class, we're going to learn how to make a potion to see into each other's thoughts. clear your mind first if there are some thoughts that shouldn't be thought about right now." the class chuckled. Harry didn't know what that meant but out Slughorn came in with a mirror. He put a little dust into a pot,"this is argonus powder, from the fairies , the bad ones. and this," he dropped in a little circled shaped ball,"the egg of the moon clipsed giant and finally," the professor pulled out a bit of Harry's roommate's hair as he winched, the professor dropped the hair into the boiling combinations as a grey cloud of smoke puffed up. Slughorn dripped the potion on the mirror as it rippled, out appearing a picture of his mother and father, holding and smiling at each other but then the mirror broke when voldemort's  face appeared with his parents lying dead. there were pictures of his parents yelling at zayn and getting beaten up, there were also memories of his parents kissing and hugging him. then appeared harry's green eyes before everything vanished." 

The class was silent while some were whispering.

"Did you have to do that?? Fucking have any clue on what people can do to you for invading personal invasions?" Zayn shouted, looking very red as his wand started to flame up on the top. He stormed out of the class, slamming the door shut.

"well, that's a detention for him then." professor slughorn said before looking up when the bell rings,"have a lovely weekend now kids, don't get into too much trouble unlike someone."

I walked out of the classroom only to be collided into the way, but somehow passed through it.

"oh no. oh no no. no are you the new kid?" a ghost girl pouted.

"uh.. y-yes." 

"you have zayn as your roommate? beware of him. oh he's the school's number one bully. has be said anything to you yet?"

"not much.. but i hope not more either." Harry bit his lip, fiddling with his fingers only to be collided to the wall again. 

"oh no, i better go." and the ghost quickly disappeared. 

"you embarrassed me in front of the whole goddamn class!"Zayn hissed in front of Harry's face, gripping on his shirt. 

He let out a soft whimper, "it wasn't my fault you thought about me.. and what happened with the mirror cracking thing? who was that?"

"don't tell me you don't know him. of course you don't you're a muggle." zayn pinched at harry's ear, causing him to be eager to touch him a bit more when harry pressed his hand upon zayn's chest for defense. 

"why do you call me that?"

"find it out yourself." Zayn whispered before shaking his head,"and voldemort used to be a student here and he looks like a pale ass snake who basically wanna take over the wizard and real world.. he'll probably target you as the first wizard to kill. i'm gonna be laughing so hard."

Harry frowned at that comment before feeling a couple of tears crinkle upon his eyes. He quickly shoved Zayn away and ran outside as he find a spot to sit on and taking out his wand, tracing over his wand over his scars, watching it carefully as small butterflies start fluttering up on his arm, filling up on his scars before floating away, planting a beautiful pink flowered tattoo on top of those scars. 

Harry gasped at what had just happened. He did his very first own magic trick! 

He traced his finger upon the beautiful tattoo, sucking in his breath. 'that was amazing'  he thought to himself. 

There was nothing really anything for Harry to do. He has to friends, maybe make some? But he has social anxiety. paranoia too. He tries to fight them, but he's a big baby and is too insecure about himself.

He tried to stay positive and went back into the school to go into his room finding the same old blade by the corner of Zayn's pillow but with blood triggling down on it. He shook his head, taking a tissure before taking the blade and throwing it out, stuffing more tissues in the trashcan so Zayn won't notice. Harry chewed on his bottom lip as he worried that maybe Zayn will get mad once he finds out that he's been snooping around with his stuff. He shrugged, he's been through too much pain and he he's gonna get beaten up. who cares? he's gotten abused many times. 

"Ha pathetic that I have you as my roommate." Zayn spoke up as the room was dark. Harry was about to fall asleep but woke to the sound of his voice.

"is there a reason why you do this to me?" Harry mumbled in a low voice which sent shivers down Zayn's spine.

"you're just fun to make fun off wimp," Zayn looked over at Harry's bed, giving him a devilish look before frowning at bit. "I don't know I'm sorry. I guess I just gotta save it from my stage name. The bad boy. I'm really not, no one really knows me."

"I wanna know you." Harry spoke up, going over to Zayn's bed as he took his arm, pressing his wrist on Harry's bare chest.

"What're you doing stop," Zayn giggled softly, brushing up his nose upon Harry's cheek. "maybe you're not bad after all.."

Without a sound, the whole room started filling his Harry's snore. 

Zayn chuckled and kissed his forehead, fluttering his eyes too. 

I KNOW THAT WAS A SMALL UPDATE IM SHITTY IM SORRY