chapter 4

Harry went to a little cafe that was there in the village. He saw people making out in the corner, kids selling drugs and then being greeted by a girl with purple hair who was the cashier, "welcome to the Hogwarts cafe. what would you like today?" Her voice was boring and stern.

"um, I'll have a mocha flappe thank you." Harry said softly before finding a seat near the window. 

"you look hot today Harold," A low voice whispered into Harry's ear. It was Zayn's voice.

He ran his hand down Harry's thigh,"all dressed up for me huh?"

"shut up you dick. get away from me." Harry frowned, pulling away.

"Here's your flappe sir." The gilr handed him the drink as he paid.

Zayn dragged a chair and sat next to Harry, "baby what's wrong?"

"stop." Harry spoke, getting up and going back into the school and into his room.

Zayn followed, closing the door behind as he pressed his chest against back, sliding his hand down to Harry's ass.

"I'm sorry..  didn't mean any of that back there Princess." Zayn pressed his lips on the nape of his neck, pouting out his bottom lip.

"no just stop!" Harry teared up, pulling away as he covered his face,"you didn't even fucking do anything! get away." He whimpered. Zayn grabbed his jaw, pushing him down on the bed as he slid his hand inside Harry's jumper. "Shut up. I couldn't do anything you pussy. At least I stopped him from going farther. I really like you Harry, know that."

He mumbled softly before releasing him, sighing softly before taking off his shirt, going into the covers.

"I'm sorry." Zayn whispered before closing his eyes, hating himself for everything he's done.

YO IM SORRY THIS UPDATE IS SMALL BUT I DID 2 UPDATES IN A DAY SO /;