chapter 3

Yo this story NEEEEDS to go somewhere because I assure you this one is extraordinary and very very adventurous! Please please comment some ideas if you're a Harry Potter fan like I am :3 and vote ! Also share if you please. I'm gonna try and update every day or 2 during the winter recess ! My new school starts on the 5th. Eeek

Harry woke up alone. On his bed. Maybe it was all a dream. Laying next to Zayn wasn't possible. He'd push him off anyway. He sighed softly and petted his tummy softly, frowning. He's really hungry. He got up slowly with a huge headache, getting dressed in a pink flowered jumper, some black tight jeans and white converse. It was quite a bit of a chilly day and Harry's got the sniffles. He brought a tissue box with him just in case.As he got out of his room, he saw a painting of a woman with brown hair and brown eyes. It was smiling and moving as if waiting for her picture to be taken. He squinted closely at the name. 'Anne Styles' Harry gasped, looking at the moving picture with an amused face. So his mother had been a wizard.Harry let out a loud sneeze, wondering if there was a spell for runny nose. Harry chuckled softly before making his way to the cafeteria. He took some donuts and waffles from the table and a couple of boiled eggs. He tried to look for Zayn when he was then pushed down by someone. The whole room laughed. Harry looked up to see who it was and it appeared to be a boy with blonde white hair and blue eyes and a smirk that could call out he's evil. 

"That's enough Draco, I think the faggot got enough of it today." Zayn called out laughing as he pointed at my tissue box. 

"A gay muggle." Draco laughed before giving Harry one more hit just then getting pushed over by a very tall and a bit of a chubby man. He had a long beard and puffy hair, his beard was puffy too,"Are you alright? Come and have your breakfast with me. I'm the keeper of keys and the grounds of Hogwarts, Rubeus Hagrid." The half giant, half human nodded, helping Harry up before leading them into a small cottage, outside of the school. "I'm okay," Harry mumbled before looking up. "What's a muggle?"

"a Muggle is a person who lacks any sort of magical ability and was not born into the magical world. Muggles also do not have any magical blood. So basically non magic people." Rubeus shrugged before sitting down, making Harry sit down too. Harry digged into his breakfast, fluttering his eyes closed. Boy was he hungry ! 

"But my mother was a wizard."

"Ah yes, Anne Styles. I'm not sure if you know the cause of your mother's death."

"No. I don't."

"Voldemort."

"Who is this Voldemort?"

Rubeus paused, rubbing his eyes a bit, "well, the most feared monster in the wizardry world."

Harry nodded slowly before finishing his meal,"how can someone stop him?" 

"He's dead, don't worry about it. Harry Potter killed him."

Harry ached his eyebrows up, nodding. 

"Where is Harry Potter now?"

"In the real world with his family. He probably will visit sooner or later," Rubeus nodded, tilting his head a bit,"say, do you wanna see the room he used to train in?"

"Sure!" Harry hopped up and cleaned his jumper before following him.

He was introduced to a room full of crystal, a fire place, a giant stature with a target board on the center of its chest. 

Harry turned to Rubeus and asked,"I don't know much magic, how can I learn?"

"Well there's many people you can meet here. Be careful though, but yeah you can find anyone. Most of the people here are.. good. But you can also find others in the village."

Harry nodded, smiling widely with his dimples, "Oh thank you Rubeus! I'll sure be here to ask for anything towards you."

"That's right, come to me okay," The half giant patted his shoulder,"but now I have a meeting, you should go on and find some things to do in the village."