Chapter 6- This Could Be The Start Of Something

A/N: It's a bit short, but I hope you like it.

Leigh-Anne was so surprised at first that she was frozen for a few seconds. Just as she started to kiss back, Jade pulled away.

"I'm so sorry!" She said, looking as if she might cry again.

"Shhhh" Leigh told her, putting one finger over Jade's mouth them replacing it with her lips. This second kiss started out gentle and cautious, as if neither girl knew what the other wanted, but then it got rougher, with Leigh taking the lead. She pushed the tip of her tounge into Jade's mouth slightly, asking for entrance. Jade opened her mouth more, and Leigh slipped her tounge in further, then pulled out, starting to bite Jade's bottom lip gently. Jade moaned quietly, wanting more. Leigh pulled her onto her lap so that she was sitting facing her, and she wrapped her legs around Leigh's waist. Their lips joined again and they carried on kissing, this time even more aggressively than before. Leigh-Anne reached her hands up and tried to undo the top button of Jade's shirt. Jade wanted this so badly, the lust she felt for Leigh had been repressed for so long, and now she could barely control it. But what about their friendship? What about the band, the press, the fans? How would the fans see her and Leigh being together? She pulled away from Leigh, half the buttons on her shirt undone.

"What's wrong?" Leigh-Anne asked her, looking worried.

"I-I don't know!" Jade said, and started crying again. "I've just had these... feelings for so long, and I don't know what to do. They were there during the X Factor. I ignored them, but they were definitely there, and I knew it. Then when things were going well, I decided to pretend they weren't, and I got with Sam. I knew I didn't love him, but I lied that I did, even to myself. I didn't love him, because... I think I love YOU!" She sobbed.

"And now you know, and I kissed you, and I'm scared, because the only other girl I've ever kissed slapped me and told everyone, and I got bullied for it for 2 months until I left school. Then 4 years later she somehow gets hold of my boyfriend's number and tells him. And now I'm single, and I don't know how I'm going to control my feelings when I don't have Sam to think about and I see you all the time, I mean we're going to be in the same house for the next four days, maybe longer, and even after that we'll be seeing eachother most days".

By the time Jade had finished speaking Leigh could barely understand because of how much she was crying. She grabbed Jade's hand and squeezed it. "Jade, I've had the same feelings for you, ever since we first got put into a group together. Then I ignored them to the point where I almost forgot, and even tried to make myself like guys, even though it wouldn't work. Then when we stopped talking I remembered, and I missed you so much. My heart was broken, being away from you. Then when I came out to you guys the other two were so nice and you were just sort of awkward, so I thought it made you hate me. I promise I'll never tell anyone you don't want me to, I'd never do anything to hurt you. You don't have to control your feelings, I'm yours if you want me. The first time I saw you I almost had a heart attack, you're honestly the most beautiful girl I've ever met, and I would be proud to call you my girlfriend. I love you too" Leigh told her.

"Wow... I can't believe it" Jade said. Leigh hugged her again, then wiped her tears away.

"Please don't cry again" Leigh-Anne said, and Jade giggled. She leaned forward and gave Leigh a quick peck on the lips.

"Is that a yes then?" Leigh asked.

"Yes to what?" Jade asked playfully, even though she knew what Leigh-Anne was asking.

"Be my girlfriend?"

Jade nodded, and a huge smile creeped into her face. Leigh leant in close, and they kissed again, softly but passionately.