Chapter 11- Kidnapped

"It's really late, I wonder where Leigh-Anne is" Perrie said. Her, Jesy and Jade were sitting watching TV and talking in Jesy and Leigh's house, and Leigh had been gone for 3 hours. Jade had tried calling her, but it went straight to voicemail. At first they had thought that Leigh-Anne was probably just busy, but as it was a bit late for her to still be shopping they were starting to get worried.

"I'll call her again" Jade said. She did and the phone rang a few times. At first Jade thought she wasn't going to answer, but then someone on the other end did.

"Leigh-Anne?" Jade said. No one replied but she could hear voices. The voices stopped for a moment, then Jade heard a scream. She panicked. Could that have been Leigh-Anne? Jade knew they had to find her.

*Back to where Leigh-Anne was when the last chapter finished* 

As the woman spoke, Leigh-Anne looked at her face. She'd seen her before. Was this the woman who she'd tried to punch at the meeting? It was! What was she doing here? was it her who had knocked Leigh out earlier? Why?

"Who are you? What do you want? Why are you here? Why am I here?" Leigh-Anne asked her.

"Calm down there beautiful" the woman said sarcastically. "You probably remember me from earlier. My name is Sacha".

"Why did you bring me here? Why did you seem like you hated us so much? I don't even know who you are!" Leigh-Anne shouted.

"No, but Jade does. I'd tell you to ask her, but once I've finished with you you'll never see her again!"

"What? Who are you to her?" Leigh asked.

"Someone who loves her, and someone who would be much better for her than you" Sacha said.

"What do you mean better for her? Jade is my world, I treat her like a princess!"

"But I was her first love, and I didn't know it at the time but it turns out she was mine. First love never dies".

"But true love can bury it alive!" Leigh-Anne screamed, and she lunged at Sacha. She pinned her to the wall, and kicked her hard. Then she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, but she knew if she answered it Sacha would be able to fight back. Then it stopped, and she guessed that whoever it was had stopped calling. Then she swore she heard Jade say her name. This made her hesitate as she tried to figure out where it came from, and she realised that she must have answered the phone. Then before she could think of what to do, Sacha reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling hard.

"You bitch!" Leigh-Anne said. She tried to get Sacha off her, but it was no use. She pulled Leigh-Anne to the ground, making her legs twist below her. Leigh-Anne heard a snap, then Leigh felt an intense pain in her right leg, and she landed flat on the ground and let out a scream.

"Jade!" She shouted when Sacha had left the room. She heard nothing. She took her phone from her back pocket and saw that she screen had completely shattered. There was no way she could call anyone on that. What was she going to do?