Plan Backfired?!

Song: Cher Lloyd - Want U Back
☆☆☆☆☆         

Myuna's POV
Today is The Song Festival! I can't wait to eat many food today! Just by think of it, yum yum~

Ha Ra is already went to school, to practice more she said. Yep, yesterday she sleeps here cuz my house is nearer to her newest workplace. After our argument, I asked her to stay with me again but she decline, saying she can manage herself.

After I done prepare myself to school, I start to walk to school. At the entrance of the school, I can see many people are already crowding the booths. I feel mouth waters as I see many appetizing food there. Then I see Dina at the ddeokbokki booth. Typical Dina.

I look around to see which I want to eat first. A donut booth caught my eyes. So I go there. The closer I get to the booth, I can see the student is serving a boy his donuts. The boy & I met gazes. He quickly looks away. Wait, the boy is Luhan!

"Here's ur donuts, Luhan sunbaenim." The student, I think she's Gina gives Luhan his two chocolate & caramel donuts.

I try to greet him but he avoids my gaze.

He smiles at her, "Thanks, Gina!"

Gina blushes as Luhan walks away. I narrows my eyes at her.

'What are u looking at?? He's mine!' Wait, what am I thinking?!

"Can I take ur order?"

"O-oh, yes. I would like to have chocolate sticks." Somehow, I don't want to eat donuts anymore.

"Here u go." She said plainly.

Seriously? This girl! She has no manners! I try to calm myself from being mad & cause a scene. I pay for my food & storms away from the booth.

I try to look for Luhan. It's been days since the talk & I feel like he's avoiding me. But maybe it's all my imagination so I need to confront him.

I then see him at the school garden. He is eating his donuts alone. I go towards him & in flash, he starts to run away. Okay, what is this? I thought we are okay now.

☆☆☆☆☆

Throughout the day, I try to find Luhan. But every time I try to approach him, he's gone. I'm so frustrated right now. What do I do wrong??

☆☆☆☆☆
Skip Time... (Noon)

Now it's our turn to do our drama. Ever since the rehearsal, I tried to talk to Luhan but he always being accompanied by Ye Jin or Suho. I start to think that he's really avoiding me & he doesn't forgive me.

☆☆☆☆☆

Cast:
Ye Jin - Cinderella
Luhan - Prince Charming
Suho - Prince's brother, Prince Charles
Myuna - Twin sister, Bella
Myungsoo - Twin brother, Audrey
Haejoon - The King / Storyteller

Our drama is simple. It's the classic Cinderella story but there's no evil step mom. Cinderella & her twin siblings, that is me & Myungsoo, are the only survivors of the fire accident on our factory that takes our family's & the workers' life also destroy our family business. After that, the three becomes poor & live in a small hut. They rely on each other cuz they only have each other. It's true that the twin sister treats Cinderella badly before but after accident, she changes.

The twin sister is playful, severely serious, always tease Cinderella but responsible. Cinderella is kind-hearted, hard-working & doesn't give up easily. They do small jobs at the village to support themselves. The twin brother sometimes travels to search for job & comes back a month later to have a rest then go back to next month.