The Ride

Myuna's POV

I now walk to my locker to get my things. Do u wanna know why Im judging Kris earlier?

Its because of what Angel told me during recess. I still cant believe hes willing to beg the principal to get his dicipline records cleaned. So selfish! I dont like him anymore.

Suddenly, my phone rings, interupting my thoughts. Its a call from Dina.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Myuna are u still at school?"

"Yep. Why?"

"Can u help me with something?"

"Of course. What do u need me to help u?"

There is silence,"Go to the infirmary now. I'll be there."

I was confused with what she said but cant question any further cuz she had end the call.

So I just went to the infirmary.

At the infirmary...

I open the door & saw Dina sitting on a bed. Theres D.O at the corner of the room. He look relief.

"What are u doing here, Dina yah?"

Dina's POV

15 minutes ago...

In the infirmary.

I wake up when I heard the last bell rang. So now Im going home. Then, the door opens revealing D.O.

"Hey, Dina, right?"

I nod. I try to stand up but fell back on the bed.

"Be careful. So how are u going to go home?"

I sighs, "It looks like I have to walk to my house."

"I can send u to ur house with my car."

I blushed. Just to think of it. D.O & I in a car. Alone. I quickily shake my head.

"Its okay. I can manage."

"How can u manage if u cant walk?"

"Its okay..."

"No. Im taking u to ur house. Thats final." he said.

"No. I can just walk."

"Just accept my offer, Dina. U not strong enough to walk."

I pick my & search for my friends number. I almost press Ha Ra's number when I thought of something. If I call Angel or Ha Ra, they will nagged me & will get revenge for me & I dont want to worst the problem. So I search Myuna's number, "Its okay, I will walk with my friend." Then I call her.

After 15 minutes, she come.

"What are u doing here, Dina yah?"

I told her about my situation.

She gasps, "So this is the emergency u had earlier?"

I nod, "Can u walk me home?"

"Of course. But why dont u call Angel or-"

"Please dont tell them. They will freak out & worried about me. I dont want to trouble them anymore as they have their own problem." , I beg her.

She slowly nods, "So lets go."

"Before u two girls go, can I make suggestion?" D.O asks.

Oh yeah, I forgot hes here.

"What suggestion?" I ask him.

"What if u two let me take u two home? Cuz first, its late. Second, its already dark."

Well it make sense.

I look at Myuna & she just shrugged.

"Okay."

Myuna help me walk. We got in D.O's car. Myuna sit at the back while I sit next to D.O.

First he send Myuna cuz her house in nearer.

"Ok heres my stop." she said.

"Bye, Dina, D.O. Thank you for the ride, D.O."

D.O nods. Then she whispered to me, "...have fun with D.O..." she smile playfully.

She then get out of the car. I just stunned on my sit still shock.

She waves at us.

Then we reach my house. D.O help me walk into the house. As usual, my parents didnt come home yet. I sit on one of the sofa. D.O look around, "Where are your parents?"

"Come home late, as usual..."

"Unnie, is that u?"

Then, my sister, Kim Lina, 15 years old come. She shock when she see my cheek, "Omo, unnie what happened to ur cheek??"

She touch my cheek & I hiss. It still hurt.

She then look behind me, "Who are u? Unnie's boyfriend?"

I shocked, "No!" My face is red.

"Then who are u?"

D.O smiles, "Im her friend. I help her walk in. So, Dina, I go home first."

"Bye, D.O. Thanks for the ride."

D.O's POV

I feel relieved that I had take her home. At the infirmary earlier, I force her so that she will go home safely. I feel like Im responsible for her situation.

Today I saw many sides of her. I thought she just another bully victim but shes something else...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

a/n: To all the readers, I will not update frequently cuz I have an exam on May. So I have to study hard for the exam. I am 15 & still studying for my future. But I promise to update frequently when the exams over. I hope u can be patient with me. Thats all.