Chapter Forty Five - A Capella Academy

YAY! It's finally here! The A Capella Academy is here!

I can't hold this excitement. It's too overwhelming. These kids are so talented that making me and other staffs excited. The kids are also excited to learn new stuffs. I can see it from their faces.

"YOOOOOO, AVEEEEE," Kevin runs toward me.

"KERVYYYYYYY," I open my arms and he hugs me.

"Congrats for the opening, man. Can't wait to perform in front of these kids. I mean, look at them," he explains and I give him a simple nod.

"Hey, Avi! Time to go, buddy, let's go!" Ben shouts.

"Later, man," I pad Kevin's back and leave.

************

From: My Girl <3

Hey, babe. Congrats for the opening today! Be a good teacher. I will be there soon. Love you. xx

Reading her text makes me happy, reminding that the Fourth of July is near.

To: My Girl <3

Thank you, Pearl. I will! These kids are adorable, though. Love you! Get enough rest, yeah? I know you're so busy right now. xx

I put my phone back on the table and I sigh. The scenic view from here is too beautiful at night. I wish her were here. The first day are done and so far, it's been great. Kids are happy, the coaches are happy and I'm happy to see them all happy. Me and Mario are enjoying the view together with beers in our hands.

"So, how's Pearl?" Mario finally talks.

"Well, she's fine. She just texted me actually. She's been busy with her work. You'll see her at the end of this camp actually," I grin.

"YES! Finally! I can't wait too see her again, though. She's cute. Take care of her, yeah? She's a keeper, Avi," he explains.

"She is, Mario," and I take a sip of the beer.

She is.

=============================================

Hello! Sorry, it's just another filler but we're getting there soon. It will end #SOON