Chapter Twenty Six - A Midnight Date

"What do you want to eat?" I ask her after we finally arrived at my apartment also with Kevin. He walked directly to his room because he said that he didn't want to interrupt us.

"I don't know. Have some ideas?"

"Pizza?" she shakes her head.

"Chinese food?" she shakes her head again.

"Thai food?" she does it again.

"McDonalds?" aaaand she shakes her head again.

"Maybe... I make you food?" she gives me that 'seriously?' face, lifting one of her eyebrows up. "What? You don't believe your boyfriend?"

"You don't cook, Avi," she chuckles.

"Okay.. And then, what do you want? Seriously. It's getting late," I ask her again.

"I don't know," she mumbles and I frowned. "Well, let's just see your kitchen."

We go to the kitchen and look for something to eat. This is bugging me a lot because I'm not sure that Kevin and I had some leftovers or even ice cream in the fridge. I need to ask her again, I thought.

"Babe, are you sure you don't want to order someth-"

"AHA!!" she lifts two cups of instant ramen as she smiles. "How about this?"

"Are you okay with that? I mean we cou-"

She chuckles. "Of course, I am, Avi. All I want is watching a movie and cuddling with you! Now, can you please making these ramen for us? I'll pick some movies for us."

"As you wish, m'lady," she giggles and kisses my cheek. She says 'thank you' and walks to the living room. Then I see Kevin coming as she leaves the kitchen. "Hey, bro. Want one? I think we still have one."

"Nah, it's fine. I just want to drink," he smiles as he opens the fridge. I try to remember what I need to tell to this man bu- Oh yes, of course it's about moving in!

"Kev?"

"Hmm?" he replies while he drinks a glass of water. "What's wrong?"

"Pearl and I are having this idea... about me moving in to her place," and I tell him the rest of the idea until Pearl comes to the kitchen, already wearing one of my t-shirts and her pjs bottom that she left on my apartment.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about? It seems serious..." she asks with curiosity on her face. I must admit that she's way too adorable.

"I told him about our idea about me moving in to your place," I reply her.

"Oh, really?" she asks to make sure.

"Yes and oh yeah, the ramen should be ready right now," I reply.

"Well, I'm totally fine with it," Kevin starts to speak. "I mean, it doesn't like you're gonna live a thousand miles away from me and others," he chuckles. "We know where you live, Pearl. We, I mean me and the others, literally can visit you both and you can still use your room, Avi, if the house is being renovated or something happened," he pauses. "So, yeah, I think it's fine. I'll help you packing your things tomorrow before we're heading to our show."

Then I smile, I was scared at first because I had a thought that he might not like my idea, but his answer made me smile and I couldn't be more blessed for having this man on my life. He really cares about me and he supports me no matter what.

"Thank you so much, my brother," I give him a bro hug and he chuckles.

"Don't get too emotional, buddy," he lets me go and he sighs. "Anyway, I gotta sleep. So yeah, night! Have fun, you two," he says as he hugs Pearl and walks back to his room.

"Well, that went well, now, shall we start?"

I kiss her cheek and grab our ramen. "Okay, let's go."

*****

Pearl chose this romance movie called 'Stuck in Love' earlier and I agreed with her. Well, as long as I can cuddling with her I think I'll be just fine, I thought.

The movie is basically pretty interesting. I mean with Greg Kinnear, Lily Collins, and Logan Lerman in that movie, I must admit the movie is good so far.

We are already in the middle of the movie when Rusty made out with his girlfriend in a closet. It's an awkward moment for sure.

"Avi?" called Pearl, who's wrapping her arms around my torso, with her lazy voice which sounds so adorable.

"Yeah?"

"Love is pretty complicated, isn't it?" she asks innocently.

Then I shocked. I really don't know how to answer this question but I guess telling the truth won't kill me, I thought. So, I answer her truthfully.

I run my fingers through her hair. "Well, sometimes it is," I pause for a while. "Well, at least some of my friends told me so. Why did you ask me this all of sudden?"

"I don't know. I just want to know your answer," she chuckles.

"Liar," I smirk.

"I was just curious, okay?"

"Just stop being a dork," I say, kissing top of her head and we're back enjoying the movie again.

*****

After the movie finished, I turn off the TV. I hear some snores from Pearl and I know she's sleeping. Then the next thing I d is moving her hands that wrapped around me. I move them slowly and carefully, but suddenly she groans.

"Ssshhh, go to sleep again, babe," I pick her up in bridal style and we go to my room.

I gently put her on my right side while I lay on the other side, then I pull my blanket, covering our bodies.

"Good night," I whisper in her ear after I kissed her forehead and go to sleep with one of my hands around her torso.

=============================

A/N:

Finally, another new chapter, another crap from me. Anyway, I have my finals next Monday and I really hope you all can pray for me. I just hope it will go well, so I can graduated from high school peacefully.

Well, I guess, see you next time, my nerds! Love you all <3