Chapter Fourteen - Better That We're Break

Me and Kirstie are finally in my car. My hands are shaking really hard. I can't even handle myself anymore. What was she thinking? How come she could do that to me? My heart is hurting so bad right now that making me hard to breathe.

"Breathe, Avi, breathe," said Kirstie who sits beside me rubbing my back. I try to do that but it's just hard.

"I can't, Kirst. How dare is she.. How dare?! I love her," I can fell my tears running down through my cheeks. I wipe the tears from my face.

"Stop crying and face her," confused with what she meant, Pearl suddenly knocks on my Windows's car. I get out from my car.

"Please, Avi. I know I was wrong. He is my friend... well, he was my friend," she sighs. "And he was just broke up and lonely," she adds.

"But it doesn't make sense, Pearl. If he was your friend or best friend, he wouldn't do that such things. I don't even know this guy. Did you even tell him that you have a boyfriend?" I ask her.

"I did!!! But you know when someone is drunk," she explains. "Please, you have to believe me. I won't do something fool," she takes my hand but I take a step further.

"No, Pearl. I'm sorry. That was broke my heart a lot. You should've known that. Well, okay, I believe you, but I don't think I can forgive you right now," I take a deep breath. "I think we need a break. You think what you alrea-"

"No, please. Avi, I love you, don't do this to me," she looks at me with a total blank face. She is about to cry. I don't even want to look at her right now. All I want is leave and sleep. Man, I'm fucked.

"I'm sorry, Pearl. I need to do that. I hope you know how hurt I am right now. I still love you but I think this is will be hard for me to love you even more after this thing happened," I sigh. "Hey, if we were meant to be, then we will be together again. We just need times to think about us again," I turn around to my car and open the door's car. Man, I don't want to leave her there. But yeah, my heart was totally broken. I jump in to my car and close the door. I look at to the outside. She's still standing right there; not moving.

"Are you sure?" Kirstie asks me.

"Yes, I'm done with her for now," I reply her and start to drive.

She sighs. "You're too fast to take an action, you know. I hope you will think about you and Pearl too. I don't want you guys breaking up for something stupid like this,"

I know, I'm childish and selfish. But I need to do this. I don't care if she hurts, I want her to feel what I feel. I love her still but she needs to know.

=============================

A/N:

Short but it hurts my heart a lot. That's why made it fast. My heart can't take it anymore. Love y'all, nerds.