Chapter Thirty One - Get Ready for Europe!

"Guys!" our manager, Jake, shouts as he raises up his hand signaling us to shut our mouths. Me, Pearl and the rest of the crew look to him excitedly.

"First of all, congratulations! Congratulations for all of us, we are finally done with our North American Tour!" he pauses for a while. "Seriously, I'm so proud with my team and with you guys of course," he says as he looks to me and my band mates. We mouth him 'I love you'. "Well, second, this is the best part," he smiles to all of us. "EURO TOUR!!!" a lot of woos and yeses come from our mouths. I must admit, I'm really excited about this. The last time we did a Euro Tour, we went to a lot of cool places and we ate a lot of delicious foods. "Get ready people. We need to start packing because in three weeks, we will start our tour again, so," he raises his wine glass. "To PTX and the Europe tour!"

"Cheers!!!"

"Wow, I can't believe we will go to the Europe again!" said Mitch, after he took a sip of his wine.

"I know right! I missed London, though," Kevin blurts out while he stabs his food.

"I simply missed singing to our Europe fans. I mean, the atmosphere are totally different," Kirstie says. We all nod in agreement.

"I missed the foods," I say, getting a high five from Scott who sits beside Pearl and we start our conversation about what we did, what we got from the fans and what happened from the last Euro Tour. I'm little bit surprised that Pearl was actually followed what we did on the last Euro Tour.

"Wow, Pearl! You actually know a lot of stuffs, don't you?" Kevin asks.

"Well, I'm a fan," she shrugs.

"Aaaah sure," said Kirstie who already done with her food.

I'm actually that kind of a guy who love listening people instead of talking. I'm an observer. So, all I do is looking at people talking and seeing their reactions. And right now, I can not take my eyes off Pearl. She wears her red dress, showing her perfect curves and I saw earlier that she wears those sexy heels. Bet Kirstie helped her out, I thought.

"Like what you see, Kaplan?" she asks me.

"Huh?"

She leans in so she can whispers to my ear. "Like what you see? Because you were kinda checking me out earlier," she chuckles.

"Did I?" I say innocently like there's nothing happened.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Well, you look so hella fine tonight. You can't blame me, babe," I smile to her.

"Do I?"

Our faces are so close, so I decide to kiss her on the lips. "Yes, you do," and I kiss her again a little bit longer until Mitch clears his throat. "What?"

"Huh? Nothing, mommy's throat is itchy."

"I thought I'm the mommy!" said Pearl.

"Not for today, gurl," he replies sassily.

"Well, she's my mommy," I wiggle my eyebrows to her.

"EWW!!! Stop that!" she pinches me hard on my stomach. I wince and everybody laugh.

"OUCH! I was just joking, Pearl!" I rub where she pinched me. "Damn, it hurts. It will leave a mark for sure."

"You're such a baby, Avi," I hear Scott chuckling.

"But I actually saw something," Mitch finally speaks again.

"What?" I ask him.

"That. On your neck," he points his own neck. Uh-oh he noticed it although I already used Pearl's foundation.

"I see it," Kirstie giggles. "Having fun earlier, guys?" and everybody do that 'ooooh Avi' face.

"Well," I say as I see Pearl next to me blushing. "Just don't, Kirst."

"They definitely had fun," said Mitch to Kirstie.

"Hey! Stop!" I yell at them.

"Okay, Avi!" they say in unison.

And then the conversation goes on and on until finally everybody leave the restaurant except me, Pearl, Esther and Darien.

"Well, I guess we need to leave too," said Darien.

"Aww, okay then, we're leaving too. Right, babe?" Pearl asks me.

"Yeah, yeah, sure," and then we all stand up, give some hugs, say goodbye and leave the restaurant.

Walking hand in hand, Pearl and I talk about what we will do at the next tour until we finally find my car. After we got in, I hear Pearl sighing.

"Hey, what's wrong, babe?" I say as I take her hand and start rubbing it with my thumb.

"Nothing, Avi. I just want to go home and sleep already," she says. I sigh. Maybe she's really tired, I thought.

"Ok then," as I turn on the vehicle and drive back to our house.

=================================

A/N: Wow, me finally updated a little bit! Yay me. ((I missed some of you guys A LOT so you guys need to PM me or something))