The Candy Store!

Y/n's pov

I hate murder, and anything that revolves around death. I wasn't always a loner. I wasn't always that emotionless girl. I used to laugh and play and act like a little kid...but that was when I had...him.

Right now I'm just a girl in a dark grey cloak, walking through the city with no purpose. I have few jenny, just enough to visit a few stores and buy some food. I walk over to "Eien No Shokuji" (Japanese for "Everlasting Meal") a restaurant that has some of the best deserts. Despite the name, the place isn't what you would call fancy. They serve all sorts of food from across the world, but the part that I love about it is the sweets they have. They have all the sweets you can imagine, from Pocky to Mint Ice-Cream! I walk inside the building and the first thing I notice is the Mint Chocolate Pocky sitting on a stand on the counter. There are only a few people in here surprisingly. I walk up to cashier lady. Next to me is a white-haired boy about my age maybe even older, carrying a skateboard looking around. I point to the Mint Choco Pocky and ask, "May I have that please?" then I point to a Chocorobo and to my surprise the boy next to me and myself say "Three Chocorobos please" in unison.

We look at each other. He smirks at me, and when I say nothing and turn around to the cashier, I can tell he is annoyed that I didn't acknowledge him. The cashier gives me the sweets I asked for and I give her the money. I am about to go outside when I trip, falling to the ground I close my eyes waiting for impact. But once I feel nothing, I open my eyes to see the white-haired boy in front of me. He looks at me blushing and mumbling to him self. He smirks at me and says "Well, I guess you have to acknowledge me now!" normally I would frown and walk away, but instead I could feel my cheeks getting hotter.

I finally look at the boy clearly. He has white hair that reminds me of clouds, and sapphire blue eyes. He is wearing blue turtleneck with a light blue V-neck shirt on top, his knee-high shorts are a blue-gray color. I realize that I haven't moved yet, and I quickly get out of his arms, blushing even harder.

Killua's pov

I'm an assassin, I have my friends, I passed the hunter exam, and I have everything I wished for, but something still feels missing in the puzzle of my life. It drives me mad trying to figure out what it is.

I'm walking into a store and not a few seconds after some person came in after me, I couldn't tell if they were a boy or girl since they were wearing a cloak. I start looking around for a few minutes. Then I spot some Chocorobos, the best candy in the world! I quickly point to it and ask "Three Chocorobos please", the person next to me said the same thing as I did. I realize they are a girl, since the voice was soft and high at the same time. She looks at me, but I still cant see her clearly because the cloak shadows her face. I give her a smirk, but all she does is turn around to the cashier. I feel a little disappointed that she didn't respond.

I found out a way to make her talk to me. I wait till she turns around to put my plan into action. She starts to head out the door, when I quickly throw a chocorobo to her feet making her fall. I quickly catch her. Her hood falls off, letting me take a good look at her. She has e/c eyes and h/c hair, she is very light, and has the most pretty and innocent looking face I've ever seen. "You are very pretty," I mumble to myself feeling my face get red. This is my chance! I smirk and tell her "Well, I guess you have to acknowledge me now!" I expected her to get angry and slap me, but instead her cheeks turn into a rosy color.

We stare at each other for a while, when her eyes grow wide and she quickly gets up. She looks away, but I can still see her blushing. We are both quiet for a moment, until I break the silence "So your a girl?". She looks at me confused, and then she pats her realizing her hood isn't on anymore, she quickly puts her hood on and turns away from me. "You don't have to put your hood on anymore, I already know what you look like" she doesn't budge. I come up to her and take her hood off and look at her. She then murmurs something quietly, but loud enough for me to hear "thank you for catching me..." "Killua" I answer, "my name is Killua, what is your name?" "Y/n. it is nice to meet you Killua." She finally looks at me and blushes, I blush too.