Illumi and Hisoka!

A/n: srry if sucks. super tired. nya.

Illumi's Pov:

I hid myself in the shadows of the trees hiding my presence. Killua and the girl walk outside slowly coming into range. The girl says something that makes Killua hug her. Right when they break from the hug do I strike. I grab my special pin and threw it at Killua right when they separate. I would have thrown it when they were hugging but it was too risky. Hisoka would get very mad if I hit the girl. It was a direct it, Killua fell to the ground as he peacefully went to sleep. The girl sat next to him with worry covering her face.

I walk over to them and pick up Killua. The girl looks at me with fear but all the fear soon turns into hatred "What are you doing with Killua?" she yells. "I'm just taking him where he belongs. Don't worry, but you will ever see him again unless you're his next victim." The girl is filled with determination when she says, "You will put Killua down right now and you will never show your nasty face here again." I walk away and I can tell that she is mad.

Then I heard a different voice, a voice that would send shiver down the spine of a normal person "You have ten seconds to run." I look behind me and the girl had a cloak over her. Where did the cloak come from? I didn't see one in sight. All I see in her hood are psychotic eyes and an insane smile. The girl didn't look like she was in control of herself. She literally waited ten seconds until she attacked me. She ran towards me but ended up being behind me. She kicks me in the head making me drop Killua. Once I get back up there is no one there until I hear a voice in the dark forest saying "Catch me if you can." I run into the woods and see the girl with Killua in her arms. She gently placed him down.

She disappeared into the shadows but being in the Zoldyck family I easily pinpointed where she was. I wonder where she learned that move? She was behind me and about to kick me in the head again when I grabbed her foot and flung her to the ground. That should keep her down for a long time. But she got back up without a scratch and started beating me and throughout the whole thing she acted as if this was a game. She seemed to be having fun beating me. In the end she had me pinned to the ground. Her foot was on my throat and she could easily kill me right now. Right when she was about to crush my throat she falls to the ground with a dart sticking out of her arm. Hisoka comes up to me and asks, "You couldn't defeat her?" I get up and grab Killua "I wouldn't be able to defeat her unless I killed her, but you want her alive." Hisoka smiles while taking out the sleeping dart in Y/n's arm. "I hope you have a nice family reunion Illumi. Bye bye." Hisoka waves me away. I disappear into the forest with Killua resting in my arms.

Y/n's Pov:

I open my eyes and some creepy man is in front of me. I sit up "Who are you? What happened?" The man smiles and says, "I'm a magician with many tricks up my sleeve. And you almost killed a man from rage and the want for revenge." Then I remember...Illumi showed up and tried to take Killua away from me. I got mad and let my dark power take over. Everything went black. Now I wake up with some magician hovering over me. "Illumi! Do you know where he went?" Hisoka nods "They went back home in Kukuroo Mountain. You should head home now Y/n."

"How do you know my name?!" I ask surprised. But when I look up Hisoka disappears. That guy seems really creepy! I hope I don't have to meet up with him ever again. I get up and look around. I'm in the forest but telling by my surroundings I'm not too far away from the lake. I start to head home thinking of what I should do. My first plan was to head to Kukuroo Mountain right away, but that would be stupid if I went alone with no supplies. So instead I decide to head home, get supplies, tell the others, then head to Kukuroo Mountain.

I will get revenge on Illumi: first because he killed Akio, next because he took away Killua.

-Time skip-

I finally make it home. I run inside and see everybody finally waking up from when I knocked them out earlier. Leorio gets up and yells "You didn't have to hit us that hard Y/n!" then slowly Gon, Kurapika, Hikari, and Hayate get up too. "Sorry. But now is not the time! Killua is in trouble!"

(One explanation later)

"So we have to pack up and head to Kukuroo Mountain right now!" I yell. They run to grab supplies and I go upstairs. Only then did I realize that my cloak was on. What? I thought I left this on my bed. I looked at my bed and there's no cloak there. Weird.

I neatly put some clothes, food, and other supplies in a bag and go downstairs. After ten minutes of waiting for the others I yell "Hurry up!" They come downstairs and I say "About time." I don't want to sound mean but were in a hurry right now. I was about to head outside when Gon says, "Wait, where's Leorio?" I look around but I don't see him. Then Leorio races down the stairs and hands us all tickets for the ride to Kukuroo Mountain. "Thanks Leorio." We say in unison. Then we all race outside and run as fast as we can to town.

Once we got to town we all immediately head on to the airship. While the others go and grab some snacks, I sit down next to a window and look at down at the city.

Once I get my hands on Illumi I swear I'll...calm down Y/n. I can't get carried away. I just need to stay calm even if I know that the man who killed my best friend took away Killua and says that Killua is some kind of killer and this airship is sooo slow and...

"Y/n, are you okay?" I turn my head to see a worried Gon. "Yeah. Just wishing we would hurry up!" I say impatiently. Gon sits down next to me "Don't worry Y/n, we'll save Killua. This isn't the first time we had to rescue Killua from his family."

"Really?" I ask. "Yeah. It started in the final phase of the Hunter exam..." Gon starts.

(One long explanation l8r)

By the time Gon finished telling me another story they arrived in the city. Gon and me easily find the others at the tour bus. We get inside the bus and we all sat as close to each other as we can. A lady starts talking but I'm not really listening. I look outside the window and see the giant mountain where the Zoldyck estate is. And where Killua is.

Then we arrive at the Zoldyck gates.