Hikari and Hayate!

Y/n's pov: 

I wake up finding myself in a bed. I walk out into a hallway and go downstairs into Killua's living room. When I sit on the couch I can feel something underneath me. I get up and look down to see Killua with one eye open, smirking at me. "Morning Y/n" I just nod my head, scared to talk. He was sleeping on the couch and I sat on him! "Hey Y/n, how long will you stay with us?" Killua asks me. I sit down next to him "I will leave when the ship to York Shin comes...so about two months."

 Then Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio come in and we all eat breakfast while Gon tells me about their adventures. He told me about the Hunter Exam, a magician named Hisoka, Killua's family, Nen, Gon's father, and so much more. I wonder if I could ever have adventures like them. "That sounds like so much fun! Hey Kurapika, do you think you could show me your nen?" I ask. Kurapika gets up and says "I'm going to focus my nen on you Y/n if that's okay" I nod my head. Then he started to glow, and then everything went black. I can't see! Where am I? Is anyone here?

Killua's pov:

 Kurapika focused his nen on Y/n, but something went wrong. Y/n's face disappeared into her cloak, her eyes turned into small white dots, and a disturbing smile formed on her face. It was like she completely changed. But the thing that scared me was her voice; it was scratchy like a broken radio when she said, "run." Y/n attacked Kurapika and she easily pinned him to the ground. Gon, Leorio, and I tried to stop her but she knocked out Leorio, made me go flying back and she punched Gon in the gut. Right when Kurapika stopped using his Nen Y/n fell to the ground. 

I run over to her "Y/n!" I feel more worried for Y/n then for myself. I pick her up and I see her face went back to normal, but she was unconscious. I place her on the couch and hug her. Leorio gets up and yells, "get away from that monster!" I glare at him and he backs away. Kurapika sits next to me, and Gon comes up and places a nearby blanket on her while asking, "what just happened?" he looks worried. "I don't know" I answer him. I hold on to Y/n tighter.

Y/n's pov:

Darkness is surrounding me. Someone help me! Please! Then a bright light flashes and I open my eyes to see a sleeping Killua and me on the couch. I realize he is holding me and I say "Killua, wake up. Why are you holding me? What happened?" He opens his eyes and he smiles "Y/n your finally awake! Gon, Kurapika, Leorio!" he yells. Seconds later Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio come racing down and they all hug me. "Whats going on?" I ask. They explain how I went crazy when Kurapika showed me his Nen. "Why did I do that?" I ask, and they all shrug.

Throughout the rest of the day Gon, Killua, and Kurapika taught me about Nen, but everything I tried to do I would either overdo it or under do it. Then Gon brought a cup of water with a leave in it and asked me to try to focus my Nen on it. I tried my best to focus and stay calm. But all of the water in the cup froze, the cup broke into hundreds of little pieces, and all the ice turned into little sharp blades and flew out in random directions. We all dodged the flying blades of ice. Then I look at the leave that fell to the ground, it was untouched and it shined. I touched it and it turned into water. The leave turned into water and random frozen blades shot at us! Did I do it wrong?

I run into my room and lock the door, scared of what I had just done. Gon and Kurapika start pounding on my door saying, "Y/n come out. Don't worry, we'll figure this out". I just sit on my bed ignoring them. Then I feel someone hugging me from behind, it was Killua. "How did you get in here?" I ask him. "I got in through the window" he answers and I hug him back. After a while we finally come out of my room.