Leorio, Gon, and Kurapika!

Y/n pov:

Killua gave me my candy back while smiling. We sit down and split our candy together. Once we finish eating the candy, Killua asks me "Can I be your friend Y/n?" I look at him smiling "Of course" I respond. He gets up and says, "I'm going to show you something cool" then he picks me up and carries me bridal style. I struggle to get out of his arms, but cant break free of his grip "I can walk on my own you know!" I yell. He looks at me smiling "do you really want to walk twenty and a half miles?" he asks. I stare at him in bewilderment. What? Twenty and a half miles! That's going to take forever to get there! "You're an idiot if you think I'm going to stay up that late just so you can show me something!" I yell at him. All he says is "just close your eyes, if you open them I will drop you." I quickly close my eyes, not wanting to get hurt. I slowly feel us getting faster, the wind blowing through my hair. Why is still so fast, while carrying me? Am I that light? Then we finally stop.

 We arrive in front of huge crystal lake twinkling in the sunset, and then I saw a house across the lake. "Killua, whose house is that?" I ask pointing to the big cream-colored house behind the lake. "That's my house." He answers. He starts to walk to the house, beckoning me to follow. Once we are at the house, I hear something on the other side of the door. I quickly put my hood on, hide behind Killua, and grab his arm, scared of who might be on the other side of this door. He opens the door, and I see two people talking, while the other is reading. "Hey guys" Killua says. They all look towards Killua and me. "What's up. We were just talking about you," a man in a suit says. "Welcome back Killua" says the blonde haired boy who was still reading. "Hey Killua, whose that?" a boy with black spiked hair asks, pointing at me. Killua moves to the side pulling my hood off and says, "This is Y/n." I give Killua the best "I hate you" face I can make before quickly putting my hood back on and looking down embarrassed. 

 The spiked hair boy comes up to me and says "Hi, I'm Gon! Its nice to meet you!" I look up and respond "Its nice to meet you too, Gon". The blonde haired boy looks up from his book and says "I'm Kurapika". Then the man in the suit says "And I'm Leorio. By the way, why did you bring this girl here Killua?" Killua walks inside and I follow him closing the door behind me. 

Killua's pov:

 Y/n follows me inside, closing the door behind her. "Isn't it obvious, she is my girlfriend" I say knowing it would tick Y/n off. Y/n yells at me, "I'm not your girlfriend!" I smirk while saying "Then why did you come here with me?" She is about to turn around and leave until Gon says "Wait, Y/n do want to help me find a foxbear!" Y/n turns around and says "Really? I would love to help!" I feel a little mad when Gon grabs her hand and brings her outside. I hear Leorio ask "do you think Gon will have a girlfriend by the end of this?" then Kurapika asking, "How long will she stay here?" I shrug at them, not knowing when she will leave. To be honest, she never even said she was going to stay here. 

Gon's pov: 

I take Y/n out into the forest and we start looking for a foxbear. I was surprised when she found one before me. When I ask how she did that all she says is "I don't know. It just happened I guess." We played with the foxbear until it was time for him to go home. "We should be heading to the house too, before it gets too dark," I say. She then says, "Wait, I was never supposed to be here this long, the ship is already gone by now! Where do I stay?" I feel sorry for her. If I didn't ask her to come find a foxbear with me, she wouldn't have to deal with this. "You can stay with us if you want. I'm sure the others wont mind." I tell her. She is quiet for a while until she finally says, "Ok. Thank you Gon". I lead her back to the house, where I see a bunch of Chocorobos scattered in the living room. I see Killua eating some, and then offering Y/n some. I was surprised when she quickly accepts them, eating as fast as Killua. "Hey Gon, want one?" I hear Y/n ask. I politely shake my head "no thanks". Killua turns to Y/n and says, "Well, that's more for us!" Killua and Y/n have a weird relationship. First, she's yelling at him and now, she is happily eating candy with him.

Kurapika's pov: 

Once Y/n was full of Chocorobos, she falls asleep without even knowing it. I offer to take her to the guest room. I carry her to her room and lay her on the bed. I pull her hood off and she puts it back on. "Are you awake?" I ask. She doesn't reply. She either really likes that hood, or she has been awake the whole time. Once I'm about to leave, she grabs my sleeve saying "Thanks. It's Kurapika right?" I turn to her and reply, "That's correct". Then she lets my sleeve go and falls back to sleep. Once I'm out of the room I see Killua staring at the door of her room. Before I can ask what he was doing, he goes into his room, which is directly across from Y/n's room. I just return to my room, slowly falling asleep.