Akio and Y/n

Y/n pov:

Once Killua let go of my hand I collapsed, failing to hide my tears. He sat down next to me and asked, "What happened?"

What...happened?

------------------------------Flashback------------------------------------

"Y/n, slow down!" I hear someone say. "Come on, hurry up slow poke!" I yell as I look behind me to see an amber-haired boy who looked as if he had ran a million miles. That's my Akio, the one I treasure most. I slow down, and then I stand beside him "Are you tired?" I ask him. He turns to me and places his hand on my cheek. I start to blush as he gets closer to me, and then..."Not in a million years!" he screams as he quickly runs in front of me. I start to run after him "You baka!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Why do I still love you after that dirty trick? Is it your smile, your childish behavior, or...BOOM!

I stop when I hear a loud crash in my ears. I look over to Akio who runs over to me, worry on his face. Akio grabs my hand, and drags me to where the sound came from. We followed the sound to a city called "Kogane No Toshi", where a war had just broken out. Everyone was running here and there, some tried to fight back the intruders, but failed. Then right in front of us a lady and her child are cornered by one person, wearing green clothes and has long black hair flailing in the air, there were black birds surrounding him. Before they attack the lady and her kid, Akio runs toward them and takes the hit. The lady and her kid escape, thanks to Akio. 

I look over to Akio and I can't believe what my eyes are showing me. My Akio, the one I loved more than life itself was bleeding to death in front of me. I rush over to him and hold him in my arms, begging him to not leave me. I'm screaming "Someone help him! Please!" but through all the chaos, no one heard me. I look down at Akio "Akio, please don't leave me. You told me you would protect me, but how can you do that if you die. Please, stay with me. Akio..." I beg him. His eyes slightly open as he whispers in my ear "Even in death, watashi wa anata o hogo shimasu, my Y/n" his voice slowly fades away, as I scream so loud I think someone from across the world would hear my cry of pain. Not long after Akio's death did I learn that the person who killed my Akio was a man named Illumi from an assassin family, the Zoldyck family. 

It's been two years since Akio died.

 -----------------------------End of flashback--------------------------- 

Killua's pov: After Y/n tells me her story, I feel a little bad. Why would Illumi go bloodlust on a women and her child? It doesn't make sense. I'll think about that later, right now I need to help Y/n. I help Y/n get back up. She is still shivering, so I hug her letting her know that she is safe. I thought she would yell at me and try to escape, but all she did was lean her head on my chest. We stay there for a while until she pulls away from me. She is smiling now.

  I'm curios what she doing around Kogane No Toshi. "Hey Y/n, why were you and this Akyo guy hanging around Kogane No Toshi?" She blushes once I ask, and hides her face in her hood "His name is Akio, you baka and I don't want to say...it's embarrassing." She responds. I take her hood off again and I say, "I bet it's not that embarrassing. Also, I wont give you the candy back until you tell me." She immediately looks at the candy in my hand and answers "Fine, me and Akio were there because...a candy convention was being held there" I smirk at her, "What did you say?" I ask her. She looks at me angrily and shouts, "A candy convention was being held there, ok! Now give me my candy back!" I smile at her while giving her the candy.