Lunch time!!

Charli pulls me down the hall way and slowly starts to let go of me as we reach a door.
She opens the door and we walk into a huge room where people are sitting and eating.
This must be the cafeteria I think to my self and follow Charli to the back of the lunch line.
"Samantha" I hear some yell my name from behind me and see my brother sitting at a table with a bunch of boys.
He waves for me to come over.
" hey Charli I'm going to my brother for a second"
"Okey, I'll get you something to eat" she says before turning back to face the front.
"K thanks" I say running to where my brother was sitting.
"Yeah, what do you want?" I ask not making eye contact with any of the other boys.
"I'm going to walk home with my friends so tell dad I won't be home till late" my brother says.
" k, whatever" I walk off and go to find where Charli was sitting.
I find her sitting with a bunch of girls and jog over to them.
" hey" Charli says as she sees me jogging up to them.
"Hey, can I sit?" I ask and Charli nods and I sit next to a girl with blonde dyed straight hair.
" hello, I'm Jessica" the girl beside me with blonde hair says.
"Hi I'm Samantha, it's nice to meet you" I say smiling at her.
"It's nice to meet you too" she says and starts eating.
I listen to the others girls not really but I kinda got main idea of what they were talking about but I was more focused on the food I was eating.
Suddenly the bell goes and Charli and I say bye to the other goes and head to our next classes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank for reading guys I will make the next one way longer. Please read @charlibear13 books!!!!!