No more tears or fears!

As Charli and I run into the class room everyone's eyes fall onto me.
Charli smilies at me and goes to sit next to Jessica.
I see a spot next to jungkook and go sit next to him.
"Hey" I say and smilie sweetly to jungkook.
"Hey...." He says while staring at me wide eyed and with an open mouth.
I chuckle an close his mouth.
"If u keep your mouth open like that then the flies will get in" I giggle and face the front just as the teacher walks in.
We stand up and greet the teacher before sitting down and starting our class.
~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~
Jungkook and I walk out of class together while laughing.
As we come out of the room we see Jin standing there and when he sees me his eyes go large and watches me and kookie as we walk out.
Kookie and I go to a near by coffee shop and sit down to talk, and get to know each other better.
We actually found out he is 23 days older than me.
"You can call me oppa if you want even tho we are the same age" jungkook says.
"Okey oppa" I say and blush a bit  while saying oppa.
He smiles and rests his head in his hands staring at me.
"Oppa...." I asks sadly.
"Hm" he looks at me happily but he's face goes serious when he sees my expression.
"You won't ever hurt me will you?" I say quietly.
He gets up and comes to hug me "I will never hurt you"

Jungkook's pov

"I will never hurt you" I say.
I promise  will never hurt you like Jin hyung, I promise.
We eat our food and I walk Sam home.
"See ya tomorrow oppa" she says and pecks my cheek before running inside her house.
I smile and kick a stone happily and turn around and start heading home while thinking about today.
Best day of my life.