The healping hand

I turn around to see Jin standing there, he smilies at me and hands the box to me.
"Thanks" I say and sneak under his arm and returns to the bench.
"No problem" he stands beside me and watches me cut open the box of noodles.
"Do you need anything?" I say and turn to face Jin.
"No I was just wondering if u needed help cooking" he said and smilies at me.
My heart starts beating fast as he smilies at me.
"Uh y-yeah" I clear my throat" yeah thanks"
I blush and turn back to face the table and push the veggies that needed to be cut for the salad over to Jin.
I look out the corner of my eye to see Jin cutting he veggies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jin pov
As I cut the veggies I feel someone watching me so I look at Samantha watching me.
As we make eye contact she looks away and continues what she was doing.
"So what are we making?" I ask trying to start a conversation.
"Ah.. We are making noodles with salad on the side" she says nervously and without making eye contact with me.
" oh... Okey" I say awkwardly and continue chopping up the tomato's.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samantha's pov
I mentally punch myself for making Jin feel weird.
"So what's you fav colour?" I ask trying to make the situation better.
I see Jin smilie "pink! What's ur's?" He asks happily
I giggle at he's cuteness. " mines black but pinks I nice colour too"
We end up  talking about all different things in the end.
I sigh out loud and sit on the bench chair" I'm so tired"
"U can rest after we set up the table" says Jin.
"Ugh, fine" I stand up and go to the dinning table and set it up as Jin plates up the food and puts it in the table.
Jin and I stand back and look at the table and admire our work.
"I'll get the boys" I say and walk out to the living room." Boys come on dinner"
They all stand up and run into the dining room and start stuffing there faces like pigs.
" well I'm going to bed, don't stay up to late" I say and hit Josh on the head and the Boys laugh at him" all of you".
They all go quiet as I glare at them.
I laugh as I walk away from them and up to my room.
As soon as my head hits the bed I fall into a deep sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Author
I hope u guys like the chapter ,I'll be updating a lot more now that I have a lot more time to update for u guys :D I'm gonna make a name for u guys who read my books I think I'll call you my children! XD
Love you my children
XXXXXX