Broken into two

Jin's pov
Me and the rest of the boys about to leave but I decide to go say bye to Samantha.
I knock on the door of Samantha's room but I hear no answer.
I open the door to see Samantha asleep on her bed, I smilie and walk up to her.
I pull the blanket over her and squat down next to her staring at her beautiful features as she sleeps.
I tuck her hair behind her ear and place my Hand hand on her gentle fragile face.
"I wish I could tell u how I really feel, but it's best if we just stay away from each other" I sigh and lean over to kiss her forehead.
I silently close the door to her room and say "I wish that we never met."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samantha's Pov
I wake up to sound of Josh banging on my door telling me to get up.
"Agh" I say as I slid out of the bed and onto the floor.
I stand up and stretch my back and walk towards the bathroom and gets ready for school.
I walk down the stairs towards the kitchen were I smell food.
I run down to my brother to see him making me and him eggs and bacon.
"Yay, thanks bro" I say while hugging him from the side and stealing a piece of bacon.
"Yah, don't eat it yet" my brother says chasing me around with the spatular.
Once we finished eating we make are way to school.
All the way to school I can't stop thinking about Jin, I try to think about something else but I can't.
As we walk through the school gates I see charli running towards me.
"Hey Samantha and Josh did u hear the news." Charli said
"No, what is it" Josh asks
"Jin's dating the schools queen Maddie!"
My heart slowly sinks into stomach and i feel tears swelling up in my eyes " I'll see u in class I got to go to the bathroom" and I run of tears almost at the brink of falling.
I run into the lady's room and lock my self in side a cubical as my tears slowly fall from my eyes.
Why was I stupid to think he would go out with me I think to my self.
I hear the bell ring and I while away my tears go to class.
As I walk out of the ladies room I see Jin and Maddie  walking with each other, Jin sees me and waves bore seeing that I was upset.
"What's wrong Samantha?" He asks reaching his hand out to me.
I push away his hand "it doesn't matter, it's not like u would care."
Jin stares at me in shock about what I just said, tears start pouring out of my eyes and run up to the roof and leans on the ledge crying.