chapter 4

I walk through the room and see just what I want. one dead body lying on the floor and Tony the sweet little werewolf standing over it, blood dripping down his jaw. Beautiful how things work out isn't it? "Tony why'd you kill Alex? We were having fun!!!" I fake whine, making my big brown eyes more puppyish.

   "YOUR....MINE!!" Tony said panting from the seemingly intense fight. I waved him off and kneeled next to Alex's decomposing body. "He was going to rape you!" Tony yelled as I took the fangs out of Alex's mouth. Tony stood over me, still panting.

"Fangs of a vampire forcibly taken." I mumbled to myself. "Can you please stop breathing down my neck." I sighed as I stood up. Tony looked at me like I was crazy, which I kind of am but knowing I'm crazy means I'm not crazy soo.....

    "What do you mean can I not breathe down your neck?!?! HE WAS A FREAKIN VAMP!!!" Tony screamed pacing back and forth across the empty room. GOD!! he's getting annoying. I took out a crystal jar and put the fangs in it licking up the stray blood on my fingers. "Are you not freaking out here?! he was gonna kill me!! and rape you."

"Number one no I'm not freaking out, cause I knew he was a Vamp." I say getting out a second jar. "Number two, he wouldn't get far enough to rape me" Tony started eyeing me like he was really seeing me for the first time. I walked up and pushed him into a steel chair. "and lastly he needed to die. So do you actually"

    "where'd this chair come from? Mark...Mark what's going on?" Dear god this wolf is dumb, you'd think he'd get it by now. "Wait is your name really Mark?" he asked. Now he's getting it. I wait a good three minutes for him to click the pieces together. yeah he's got nothing. I make the straps on the chair snap shut and lean it back.

"No Tony my names not Mark. I'm not actually a wolf. and your lucky your good looking or you being stupid would not suit you."

     "Wait what are you doing!?!" he yells as I set up my table tray next to the chair. I ruffle his hair and straddle him at the waist. I let my fingers turn long and metallic.

"well you see, I'm a witch and I need a few things." I drag my finger down his jaw nicking the skin every once in awhile, "and since I got what I want from the vamp the next thing I need is your eyes." after I said that he started to struggle against the steel bonds. Perfect, he growled and his eyes turned into they're bright yellow. I let him struggle a little more then I dug my fingers under his eyes. A wonderful mangled scream came out of his throat. his blood squirted from the gap in his eye sockets where my fingers were invading. then a watery POP sound echoed around the room and his yellow unblinking eyes were in my hands. all the while his screams and moans were being ignored by the other dead and mauled people downstairs in the club. "werewolf eyes removed while alive" I mentally checked it off my list.

I put the eyes in my jar but I'm a little worried about them drying out. "Tony I need one more thing, you see I cant let your eyes dry out." I walk over and slit his throat letting his blood fall into the jar with the eyes. "Thank you" I say with a smile as his groans stop and his breathing just becomes a gargled mess. "but just for fun." I rip off his head and toss it by Alex's crumbling body.

I walk out of the room and through the club. a man weakly grabs at my ankle. "Awwww look at you, a little fighter." I coo. I kick him in the face and coat his body and half the room in lighter fluid. I then light a match and throw it on his body. The man begins to writhe under the flames, I don't leave till he finally stops moving. I walk out of the burning club and down the street. my phone buzzes in my pocket.

   "Oh hey Tyler." he asks if I want to stay over on Tuesday and help him study for a big European history test. I answer "yeah of course I'd love to! I'll see you Tuesday" how lucky am I to school canceled tomorrow I can pick off any survivors in all day then get ready for Tuesday.