chapter 5

Me and Sabrina watch the news coverage on the club fire. it was one of Sabrina's favorite places to get away from Marco. true I felt bad her safe haven was gone but I'm also happy. that place was full of DARKER personalities, especially when it came to humans. If anyone found out about us or Sabrina we'd be carted off.

"Tyler do you see that?" she asked, the screen showed a completely concrete room. empty except for two bodies. One headless and lying on the floor, the other a near skeleton. lying in a crumpled mess about 30 feet away from the other body. the head of the first body next to it. but what Sabrina was pointing at was the three scratch mark tattoo on the first.

"yeah. guess the first guy was a wolf. maybe the second went after his mate and he lost it?" I shrugged and decided to read my book instead. Marco came out of his room after 3 days. I told him Mike was coming over tomorrow and he freaked. so he kicked Adam out and is now sleeping and cleaning. "At least you weren't at that club yesterday, the thing or whatever that did this was viscous"

     "YOU KNEW I WENT THERE?!?!?!" Sabrina screamed at me, her eyes wide and her mouth open wide. She must've thought I was gonna punish her or something. "Look I'm so sorry I just need to get away sometimes. I know the place is full of messed up freaks but no one treated me like Marco does." She started to tear up a little and her skin cracking under her eyes. I put a hand on her face and ran my thumb over the cracks sealing them.

"Sabrina it's ok, I get why you went there. I'm not angry and I know how mean Marco can be." she started to cry into my shoulder and mumbled how she was a mistake. I held her to my chest and told her "Your not a mistake. we might've accidentally made you but your not a golem anymore your our sister." she stared up at me her skin starting to seam back together more.

     "then why do I still crack, and why does sand still sometimes bleed out of me instead of blood, I'm not human. I'm not like you two." she said quietly. I don't think I was suppose to hear it but I did.

"We all have our curses, you've seen mine." She looks up in surprised and I continued "you remember that time it started raining at school and refused to go outside because I said my hair dye would wash out?" I asked and she nodded and I continued telling the story of the most embarrassing moment of my life. I sighed "Yeah well the real reason is rain burns my skin." I hold up my hand to stop her questions. "its a classic witches curse, our ancestor Theodora had it."

    "what's Marco's curse then if we all have them" she asked with some accusation in her voice.

"That's for him to tell you." she scoffed, and I glared at her "I'm not making this up. every witch has a curse" She got up to walk away but then stopped and turned to look at the TV one more time. the cops were able to identify three of the 57 victims of the club massacre

        "The police were finally able to identify three of the victims of the fire. channel 2 will be releasing the list our website at midnight. thank you for watching."

"You think anyone you know was in there that night?" I asked Sabrina she nodded her head. I asked who and she looked down and mumbled

     "The bartender Sean, he was a froster." She then walked to her room and left me to worry how a froster got a job as a bartender. (AN: A froster is like an abominable snow man or yeti but like a really tall human with white hair and deep blue eyes. I just made it up ;) ) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant believe I spent so much time watching those DVD's Adam slept most of the time. I on the hand was paying a lot of attention to the show. Mike and me are gonna have a long conversation about this. I also might have a small crush on the guy who plays Clark Kent. but doesn't matter cause Mike is coming over tomorrow!!! "Ugh I have got to get a handle on myself" I think to myself then wait for the inevitable smart ass comment from Sabrina, but I didn't get one so I let it go and kept cleaning.

       "I got it!"! Tyler said from the living room. and ask what he's talking about but then the doorbell rings. and I realize Tyler must've accidentally skipped a couple seconds of reality. "Hey Mike I thought you weren't coming over till Tuesday?" Wait Mike is here! I need to change, no wait I need to shower. no I need to go down and say hi.

     "Yeah. my plans for today didn't pan out and I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I came over instead of sitting around at home." I heard Mike say sounding all shy and cute and DAMIT!! I have got to control that! I walked out of my room and watched them from the stairs. "plus I remember saying Sabrina liked that NBC show smash. And thought since I got to know you and Marco it's only fair I get to know her." "NO!! you spend time with me. either in a bed or doing other thing!! you don't spend time with the accident!!" 

              "I don't really think she's up for it today. You know that club fire?" Tyler asked him

"Yeah, I heard it was tough to get into. I meant to check it out." Mike replied. he walked in and sat in the living room back to me but I decided to go to my room and listen in better. "Tyler don't freak out I'm gonna listen in OK?"

       "i'd say no but I doubt that'd stop you am I right?" He thought back I chuckled and closed my eyes focusing on Tyler. the next thing I knew I was looking at Mike, and his brown eyes seemed to glow, but I couldn't place what emotion they were glowing with. "Anyway one her friends died in the club fire. she's a little shook up over it and I just don't know if she'd be up friend bonding or whatever." Mike smiled sadly and looked in the direction of the stairs.

          "Maybe she just needs some alone time. why don't you me and Marco go see a movie? i'm sure when we get back she'll feel much different." He smiled again and stood up. "I'll get Marco, here are my keys you can start the car." With that I disconnected with Tyler and sat up. about three minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled and Mike opened the door. he left it open as he came in and I saw Tyler go into Sabrina's room. "Oh hey Mike." then bla bla bla a half an hour later me, Tyler, and mike were at the movies. and Mike was really into the movie. It was cute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            "Hello Sabrina." I looked up from my pillow and saw Mike standing by my door. "I heard you were feeling a bit down." Something was up he was acting really different. he this manic almost smile.

"I thought you were at the movies with Tyler and Marco." I said scooting up a little, something about him seemed off. more so then usual.

            "Oh sweetie I am. but I also thought we needed to talk."

===============================================================================

Hiya hiya. Sorry if anyone was waiting for this chapter for awhile. I got distracted, anyway Mike is gonna have a fun little conversation with Sabrina.

sorry for all the POV skipping