Part 17

Anri's heart pounded heavily as Ayato kissed her roughly. As soon as he pressed his lips to hers, he completely dominated her mouth.

He parted from her and examined her flushed face, watching her breath in the chilly air as she tried to regain it. But he didn't feel satisfied, although he knew that he just wanted her to himself.

He sighed and turned away, ruffling the hair on back of his head. "Come back to my place. It feels empty without you there."

"I really want to..." She muttered shyly, still flustered from his deep kiss.

"You already pierced your ears, so you better just come back." He ordered.

She fingered the small studs he had given her, already wedged into her earlobes. "You noticed."

"Of course I did." He scoffed.

A blissful smile curved on her lips as she became lost in her thoughts fueled by her fluttering heart.

"What's that face for?" Ayato grunted.

She looked up and blinked, returning to the present reality. "Um..."

"What?!" He sighed irritably.

"Are we going to be in trouble with Aogiri for this?"

"No." He immediately answered. "Well, at least you shouldn't."

"But what about you?"

"You shouldn't care about me."

"Idiot!" She shouted, clenching her fists.

Ayato huffed angrily and marched over to her. He effortlessly picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder, carrying her into the headquarters and to his apartment. All-the-while, she pounded on his back and complained, causing a vein to protrude from his temple.

When they were inside and he shut the door, he set her down.

"Geez!" She pouted and patted her clothes.

"Don't call me an idiot."

"Well you are an idiot!" She spat, sticking out her tongue.

He raised a confused brow. "How am I the idiot?"

"Because you are! Why should I not care about you?! Of course I freaking care about you!"

"You shouldn't care about the guy who kissed you without your permission."

"Bullshit!" She yelled and pushed him onto the bed. Even though he was strong, he was too unsuspecting to keep himself from falling backwards.

She crawled on top of him, kneeling over his body, but he didn't push her off. She grabbed his head between both of her hands and pressed her lips to his.

Her lips were soft, but her kiss was rough. She was easily able to pry his lips open and dominate his mouth as she straddled his torso, while her cheeks were radiating heat from embarrassment.

Normally, Ayato would be frustrated in this situation as he was succumbing to the girl, but he couldn't deny that he liked it. He enjoyed having her kiss him willingly and deeply.

But he wouldn't let this chance go to waste. He chuckled, causing the girl to release him and question what he was planning. "Why are you laughing?" She averted her gaze shyly and sat back, covering her mouth with her sleeve.

"Because you're mine." He stated with a smirk, now satisfied.

"I don't belong to you." She huffed.