10} The What..

Ariana Grande>

"Pardon me, you are saying twenty seven million dollars have been stolen in the last forty eight hours?" Liam asked into the phone.

Holy shit.. Twenty seven million dollars?

  "Yes, I'll call on a meeting right away. This is insane!" he sighs, hanging up. He looked over at me, he looked as if he was trying to contain himself from snapping at me.

"Please tell Jane to call Mr. Morthouse. the matter is important." He snapped, dismissing me.

  I sighed, playing with my nails as I walked down the hallway. Leading me to the two secretary desks.

"Good afternoon Jane, please get in contact with Mr. Morthouse as soon as possible and call him down. It's a very serious matter." I said, looking down at her computer.

"Of course miss Grande, right away." She answered, dialing in a number.

  I was turning, to walk back when a familiar boy called me.

"Ari wait!" Niall asked, running towards me.

"Who are you? State your business?" A security guard asked, stepping infront of me.

oh Niall, always getting yourself into mischief.

"Its okay, he works for the Tomlinson Co." I answered for him. he nodded, walking off back into place by the door.

"Yes Niall?" I asked, laughing a bit.

"I'm here to drop off these documents to Mr. Payne." He answered.

  "I don't think you should risk the drop off, I'll take them." I answered.

"Why?" He asked, sounding curious.

  "He was robbed twenty seven million dollars in the last forty eight hours Ni. He can barely handle not snapping on me." I informed.

  "Yikes, how the hell does that happen? Well good luck!" He says, giving me the papers. I chuckled.

"Luck Ni, be careful!" I called out as he left.

  damn these papers be heavy..

"This is Ariana Grande, Mr. Payne's fiance, I'm sure she wouldn't mind leading you to his office." Jane spoke, walking over to me. A tall young man following behind. Yet again almost everyone is tall to me..

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ariana Grande." I smiled, shaking his hand.

   "The pleasure is mine, I'm Randy Morthouse." He smiled back.

"How much was stolen?" He asked, following behind me.

    "Twenty seven million dollars." I answered, straight forward.

I heard him mumble 'Jesus' once we got to Liam's office. I knocked before coming in, and I let Randy get in front of me.

"Ah Mr. Morthouse, glad you could make it on such short notice," Liam welcomed, sounding relieved.

   "Not a problem Mr. Payne, now if I could take a look at your account balance to see where it went wrong on your computer?" He asked.

  "Of course!" Liam said getting up, leaving Randy the seat to sit down.
• • •
"Luckily, Max George and his mafia are in town. Maybe he can repay the issue with Jay." Randy spoke, killing the silence while putting the phone down.
  Some guy 'Jay McGuiness ' stole that money. For some reason they sounded familiar.
  "R-Randy what's his mafias name?" I stuttered.
"The W- something. I myself can't even remember." He laughed.
  Part of me was praying it wasn't The Wanted. That mafia killed my brother.. Because of Nathan.
   "Why?" Liam asked, obviously interested in why I would care.
"Just curious," I answered.
"Be Careful, as they said curiosity killed the cat." He snapped.
  Fuck you.
"Right," I chuckled, like I didn't care.
  "Thank you very much Mr. Morthouse, I don't know what I would do without your help." Liam said, shaking his hand.
   "No problem Liam, anything else don't hesitate to call me!" He answered, as he left.
  "Well, let's go meet Max George." Liam said, shutting his laptop.
  "I'm not to sure about this Liam, mafia people are not to be messed with-"
  "Ariana I need this money back, now let's go?" He snapped.
  Twice in a row.  
     Fun.. More mafia people.
                  •         •         •
"So you claim Jay McGuiness did this?" Max asked.
  "Yes, Mr. George" Liam answered, getting rather impatient with the conversation. 
   I didn't even want to fucking be here. With all honesty..
  It's not my money it's not my problem.
  "Nathan send Jay down to the main house, I'll be there in a few." Max ordered through the phone, then hung up.
   N-Nathan..
I gulped.. This meant one thing.
  "Your going to kill him?" I asked. Afraid of his answer.
"Well you see, when someone gets out of line, they are no longer needed-"
"But why? He could simply pay it back bit by bit." I answered before he finished.
   "Things aren't as simple as that, love. She's a fighter Payno, that's a keeper." He answered.
  I'm not going to lie, I'm absolutely terrified of him. But as long as I can play it off right, I'll be okay.
  I heard Liam chuckle. After one of their conversations came to an end, I took advantage to ask something.
  "What's the name of your mafia called?" I asked.
  "The Wanted, easy way to remember it is by thinking we're deadly and wanted." He answered.
'The wanted'
'Deadly and wanted'
Oh hell naw, this was my cue to run. But Liam was preventing me from doing so.
  Liam, we just messed with the most powerful mafia known.
  Why didn't you just let twenty seven million dollars pass.