13} If That's What you Think

Ariana Grande>

"I'll never get over this view!" Selena
Gapes, looking out into the river.

"Neither will I!" I answered, walking around barefoot.

I forgot my socks and they are all the way upstairs.. So no thanks.

"You will, once you see Ariana at the alter in her wedding dress." Karen added.

Yes we had already ordered a dress to be fixed up a bit. I'm satisfied with the dress, not the price.

"I bet," Liam smiles warmly, before picking me up bridal styles.

"I can walk.." I laughed, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Not barefoot. Specially out here, you can get hurt." He answered tapping my nose before sitting me down on a chair.

Okay.. Yes we were outside. Yes I took off my shoes.. Yes they were a pain.

"Yeah yeah.." I answered, putting my shoes down.

"Aw goalssss. Niall, pick me up like that!" Selena joked, making me laugh.

"Go on, Prince Charming." I laughed, then he picked her up the same way like nothing.

Once he brought her inside, I got up to walk inside to shower.

We weren't too far away, but we decided to take a little vacation. Liam's Grandfather decided here was the place, and it is pretty stunning here.

I undressed, then hopped into the warm shower. My feet felt like they were in heaven. After I rinsed my hair, I felt hands around my waist. When I looked back, I was relieved to see Liam with a small smile.

"I thought it would be better to join you, then wait for a while." He said, looking down at me.

I just smiled and continued doing what I was doing.

[][][][] Hours Later [][][][]

"I mean it's whatever you guys can agree on." I shrugged, walking around towards the river talking with Selena.

"Yeah, but for all of us to agree it would take a miracle.. So it's better for you to set the color." She answered, looking over at me.

"I feel like a nude, or light pink would look good on you girls." I answered, giving the color for the bridesmaid dresses.

"I feel like the nude is a better way to go." Selena said, as we continued to walk side by side, when someone bumped into me.

"Oops. Ew, never mind." A girl laughed, looking at me.

I knew it was Sophia, so I tried ignoring her. Then I remembered she was trying to get back with Liam.

"What are you doing here?" I asked calmly.

"Why? Worried I might take away your fiancé?" She laughed.

Selena looked like she was ready to snap.

"Right. I already know I have nothing to worry about." I laughed back, playing it off.

"Please, we all know he'll come crawling back to me if he had the option to chose between me or you." She snapped.

I gave Selena a look, trying to hold back fits of laughter. (That gif is so cute)

"He already did. But hey, If that what you think.." I answered, continued to walk with Selena.

"That is what I think! And I'll prove that I'm right!" She shouted, before running off.

"She was always a bit odd, but I'm certainly more impressed with you than I ever was with her." Karen said talking about Sophia.

I was kind of done with the conversation already. Liam looked slightly aggravated, which confused me.

"She has no manners what's so ever." Selena added.

"I know! I let her sleep in my room once and she left it a mess!" Ruth added, taking a sip from her tea.

"It took forever to clean up! Ariana here, doesn't even try to make a mess or ask for too much." Nicola intruded.

"Can you girls not? She's done nothing wrong! It's part of being human and you guys are being fucked up. She doesn't deserve this crap!" Liam snapped, defending Sophia that wasn't even here.

I was taken back by his words. Why would he stand up for her if he loves me now? Or so he claims.

"Liam! You know she was no good! She took your money and cheated on you for heavens sake!" Karen snapped back, throwing me a worried glance.

I set down whatever the hell it was I was holding and got up to walk out of this room. I quickly walked into my shared, sadly, bedroom with Liam. After shutting the door, I walked off to the window that had an amazing view. My peaceful moment was soon interrupted by a slamming door.

"Look go ahead and complain all-" he started with a sigh but I quickly cut him off.

"Stop Liam. Save it, I truly don't give a shit wether you like her or not, this is business anyways no?" I snapped as he looked up at me confused and a little hurt.

"Now don't be writing notes and giving gifts saying I love you like you mean it when you really don't. I'm not a toy Liam. If you truly don't love me then don't say it, I don't even care but that infuriates me how you constantly lie to yourself and me." I finished off before running out the room, shutting the door the way he did.

I heard foot steps chasing me when he pulled my arm back.

"I'm sor-"

"I don't want to hear it." I said coldly, pulling my arm back before walking outside on my own.

Obviously this was too perfect to be real, now here's the cold hard truth. You looked for it, and now you've found it.