Karamatsu x Shy!Reader || Part One

{ Snowy shyness }
{ Part one! }
A very snowy morning.
He had seen her. Run with all her might, holding small flowers in her pockets. She was a beauty, her hair was a deep yet light color of (h/c). However dear Karamatsu couldn't see her face. Her feet had patterned with the floor before he could run after her.

In the snowy morning.

The next day.
He found her upon his doorstep. Her hair was covering her face as she was bending down, she looked like she was placing flowers onto the front door. A squeak was heard before he could ask her. His hand reached out to stop her but her hair whipped up his hand and her feet went into the white substance and soon rushed away.

Leaving a shocked Karamatsu with poinsettia flowers.

Karamatsu would find her each day, placing at least one flower onto his door. His brothers had even asked him what was going on, seeing that flowers were piling up the living room, Ichimatsu giving Karamatsu a big slap on the head for it. He didn't have a answer, yet he told them about the girls appearance.

"She was beautiful like the snow itself.. And.. er.. She had (h/c) hair. T-that's all I saw really, hehe-"

Osomatsu and the others had a dark glare and watched as Karamatsu fell on the floor with blood coming from the upper side on his head.

"Tch. Who would've known that Karamatsu had been lying."

Ichimatsu said boldly, his eyes glaring at the 'dead' Karamatsu. The others agreeing before Choromatsu raised his hand.

"What if he isn't lying..? I mean, we don't even know either."

"You make a good point, Choromatsu.. BUT, I like seeing Karamatsu not look at himself in the mirror so it's probably better this way."

"T-that's quite evil of you Osomatsu nii-san."

"Says the one who wears pink everyday and has a two faced personality.~"

The red hoodied male smirked with his retort and shrugged. Todomatsu glared at him, his eyes were like knives, piercing through his brothers skin. Frightened, Osomatsu scratched his neck with nervous laughter, his body silently backing up.

"Enough with t-the arguing. Let's just plan how we're gonna catch the 'girl' that Karamatsu had barely explained to us. Just to see if she's real or not, or you know, a figment of Karamatsus mind."

"Alright!"

All of the figures snickered and ran off, leaving a bloody Karamatsu on the floor.