Todomatsu x Reader

{ Love love cafe cliche }

At the cafe, he only served at the front desk. His busily schedule of serving coffee and baked goods were his main priority. However he grew tired of it so easily.

His usual happy demeanor turned into a gloomy sick groaning employee. His calm posture turned into a crooked zombie like body. The fact that his break was an hour away was exhausting to even think about.

He sighed, continuing to serve things to many people, putting on such a fake act to conceal his boredom and hideous form.

After such hard work, he laid his hand onto his cheek. Still standing up at the front desk, he looked around to see customers eating and drinking. However.

She caught his eye.

A beautiful woman with a bright blush on her face looked at her smoothie. She wore a striped black and white shirt, covering it with a brown jacket. She wore black tights and black flats and her head was covered with a floppy hat with a blue wrapped ribbon. Her fingers seem to be tangled together as she gulped gently and then seemed to avert her eyes at the floor, kicking the ground with her feet softly.

'She seemed nervous.'

Was the first thought into Todomatsu's head. His eyes still fixated onto her figure.

'Maybe she's on a date? Can I ask her?'

He told himself, gently scraping his chin with his hand. Until he saw her get up from her seat with a determined look, her smoothie in hers hands and turned to Todomatsu. She began walking to him, step by step. It was no doubt that she was walking to him.With a blush too? That's adorable.

She reached her destination, staring at Todomatsu. Holding her determination and her own will, her mouth quivered.

Todomatsu made a squeak, stepping back with one feet, he wasn't surely expecting her to look at him with such a face. A small blush enveloped his face as he quickly regained his posture and made a closed smile, making a waving hand motion.

"Uhm, Hi! I'm Todomatsu, may I take your order?"

She averted her eyes, and coughed. She soon looked at him with a blushing face and smiled.

"I-I, (Y/N), would like t-t-to date you, T-todomatsu!"

Taken back, his face turned entirely red. His mouth quivered as he widened his eyes.

"C-can you repeat that again, darling?"

"I-I said I liked you! I'm asking you to a date!"

She bowed down but hit head on the front desk, her eyes made a swirl as she held the smoothie tightly. Todomatsu's mouth turned to a frown as he reached her hand out to her but she backed up, holding her hand up to signal that she was fine. She soon regained her her composure and held out the smoothie with a smile.

"I made this for you! I put a note there to let you know everything! Oki'mfinishednowImustgoawaytoletyouknowthati'mnotastalkerbye!"

She placed the smoothie gently on the desk. Turning, she ran out the door and out the cafe as her blue ribbon flowed behind her.

Todomatsu stood, fazed by her own words and her confession. A bright blush already enveloped his face. His sly cat mouth quivered as he reached shakingly for the smoothie. He took it in his arms and looked at a pink wrapped note on the side of the cup. He gently grasped its form in his fingertips and opened it, his face burned.

Dear Todomatsu,
I think you're really cool! Um.. Considering that you work real hard and it seems you have been stressing out lately. I want you to meet me at the lake tomorrow in the morning so we can spend time together.
I like you, alright?
From, (Y/N (L/N).

Todomatsu went crazy after that. He began to jump excitedly and scream at the top of his lungs when he went to walk home.

EXTRA

(Y/N) smiled to herself, blushing into her own hands, she giggled.

"I hope he likes me like I do."