Karamatsu x Reader || An Orderly Date? || Part One

Requested by: @Krematic

Five brothers were laid across the circular table. A television placed in front of them, they seemed interested in the rectangular object until another brother had busted into the Japanese room.

He was dressed in funky attire. He had his glamoured glasses, his shiny leather jacket, very bright neon blue tight pants, regular blue sneakers and of course his own face stitched onto a tank top upon his chest. He seemed to have a mirror in his hands, smirking with his other hand on his hair. He even slightly trimmed his eyebrows.

....Painful.

"PFFFFF!! What're you wearing, Karamatsu..?"

Osomatsu scratched the bottom nib of his button nose and whole heartily laughed. Karamatsu made a saddened face before glancing at his other brothers. Choromatsu, however, was looking at his brothers with a distressed gaze, his hands on his mouth and his face looked a pastel green hue. Ichimatsu seemed to grasp his arms together with a dull expression and chattering teeth. Jyushimatsu had made two thumbs up, his usual smiling wide open mouth was plastered on his face as he cheered for on for his brother. Todo... Todomatsu was 'dead' in his own pool of 'blood', his arms spread open as well as his legs.

"M-my brother...!"

He screeched out, his eyes widening before tears fell down from his face. He dramatically rushed over and lifted him in his arms.

He was so oblivious to the fact that he didn't even notice the blood-like stains slowly making its way on his home made tank top. As soon after he had picked up his dead demon brother, a knock appeared at the front door.

"Go get the door, Cherrymatsu!"

"Agh! Me again..?! And stop calling me by that..!"

Choromatsu left his seat from the television view, trying to cover his looks from the green hue still embraced onto his face. Making his way to the door, he slid it open and found a girl.

She was dressed in comfy attire, not too fancy, not too lazy. She was casually scratching her nose, until she noticed the door was open.

A smile was itched onto her face, her hands soon interlinked with each other, making a tap on the floor with her shoes, she laughed nervously.

"Um.. Is this where Karamatsu lives..?"

Choromatsu froze. His face was priceless and his legs basically glued itself onto the Japanese wooden floor.

'hOLY SHIT THIS GIRL KNOWS KARAMATSU, HOLY SHIT- hOW!'

"Choromatsu! I think Todomatsu needs bandages..!!"

A sobbing voice was heard behind the third brothers back. The blue brother had ran up to Choromatsu, shaking him before glancing at the person at the door.

He froze along with his brother.

"Karamatsu..! There you are.."

She made a cute soft laugh, making Karamatsu flustered.

|| End of Part One ||

Ah! I'm terribly sorry this took so long! School has been making me worried and I'm really scared! Don't worry, I'll be working on this book again!