Karamatsu x Shy!Reader || Final

{ Snowy shyness }
{ Finale }
Five brothers could be seen running across the town. Snowing, the brothers damaged through the white thickness on the floors and grabbed their supplies.

This was gonna get good.

A groan was heard before the second oldest Matsuno awoken from his dead slumber. He lifted himself up, scratching his hair, his eyes soon laid onto a girl staring at him with a blanket in her hands.

She looked surprised yet scared, her own figure shuddered as Karamatsu kept staring. Karamatsu liked looking at her appearance. She looked docile, yet she could pound you into dust. She had glittering (e/c). A blue sweater adorned her body, light blue jeans tightened on her legs and cute white socks.

"E-erm..! I-I brought you a blanket..! Just in case you were cold."

She shuffled over and practically threw the blanket on him... but she was just inches away. Her face grew more frightened, yet she made a nervous smile, a bright blush on her face as she sat down on the floor.

Karamatsu tore the blanket off his face and laid it on his torso, before bursting into a cocky smirk.

"Hi. What's your name?~"

Her mood changed to scared to flustered. Her hands roamed her face until she covered it up completely and screamed inside. Karamatsu smirked, until he soon felt bad inside. Trying to change the subject, he looked around, before spotting the open living room door and her shoes at the entrance of the hall near the front door. He gestured his hand towards the door.

The girl wouldn't budge however, she seemed to be deep into her own personal thoughts that she wouldn't even notice the gesturing.

"Hey beautiful?~ How did you even enter my house..?"

This caught her attention. She removed her hands from her face and gently place them on her chest, her averted eyes glanced at the door when she made a nervous laugh.

"H-haha.. W-well you see, the door was open.. And loads of snow was coming in. I-I was about to place my flowers on the door before I s-saw you on the floor. Bleeding! It was a h-horrendous sight! So I came in and welcomed myself. T-the thing is when I went to go get you a blanket, I met a kind old lady upstairs.. She seemed like your mother-"

He choked out blood, making the young woman yelp with worry.

"Well, my angel, you see, I'm a n-COOL NEET!"

The girl stared at him, soon erupted after with laughter and joy.

Karamatsu enjoyed hearing the melody through his ears. He finally didn't hurt anyone unlike Osomatsu who totally began to hurt and break his ribs when he even spoke or took some of his clothing and amazing accessories off his gorgeous body.

"A cool neet huh..? Well, if I know then that means you still live with your mother?"

He gulped some spit and nervously nodded his head. Most girls didn't like that aspect of his--

"That's fine."

She smiled and scooted closer. Her hand reached out for his hair and patted it gently, her eyes open and staring at him, her beautiful bright smile could light up the world.

He was immediately in love.

His immediate action was to blush eagerly before making another yet stupid nervous smirk.

"I-I see that you're falling in love with me! M-my Karamatsu girl!~"

Although his stuttering didn't help one tiny bit.

She widened her eyes and laughed nervously, moving away after she found out she was too close for comfort. She whipped her hand over the loose hair onto her ear and stood up. Blushing, she held up a mistletoe and placed her other hand on her face, laughing nervously.

"I-I.. j-just wanted to.. ahem... u-uh.."

"Date me? I know, everyone always wants to!"

He sound before on laying on the floor with his blanket still on his lap. He was still blushing with glee as a big smile was shown on his face. She covered her mouth and dropped her mistletoe.

"I-I- Y-You don't have to.. Haha-"

She was stopped by a sudden Karamatsu on her lips. His lips were pressed on hers as she gasped and widened her orbs. His hand on her waist and her small timid hands on his shoulder. He pulled away and made a sympathetic smile, his eyes drooped and averted to the ground and sighed.

"I would be glad to go on a romantic date with you."

Her whole body tensed up. She made a bright smile and laughed. She hugged him tightly in her arms in which seemed like hours to him alone until she rushed out of the room and out of the door with her shoes. Her eyes closed all the way while all he heard was a resound of giggles and mutters of love.

He did it.

He breathed in heavily and gulped, smirking at his smart decision before opening his mouth, gaping and smacking both of his hands on his face.

"I FORGOT TO GET HER NAME AND WHEN ARE WE GOING ON THE DATE!?"

He screamed and hit himself multiple times.

Extended Ending
The five brothers smirked and snickered as they watched the second oldest brother contemplate on everything.

They were late this time, but at least they got to see the love they both had with each other.

However..

Ichimatsu grunted and sighed.

Someone was jealous.