Part 8

Sorry that it's a wee bit short and not much happens :L I was pretty tired and spent most of the night talking to a cool as dude <3 lol

~

  Frank’s POV:

I still had an aching headache but I couldn’t stop myself from smiling when I saw Poppy and everyone so happy, it was like the old times except we were all old and married and had kids. We all sat in the living room before Poppy was listening to Leda’s belly.

   “Is it a he or she? What names are you thinking about?” She wondered and Leda shrugged.

   “Gee and I are gonna leave it for a surprise and we think we’ll name him or her whatever fits on the day.” Leda shrugged and Poppy smiled, it was the same old Poppy, you could just see it in her eyes. “How about Freddie’s name? Where’d you get that from?” Leda wondered and we all nodded.

    “Er… My dad, his name was Alfred so I named Freddie his nickname.” Poppy shrugged and I grinned, I was named after my dad! Whoot!

There was a little silence and I could see Wren looking around the room like she was a little stoned, “Babe… You haven’t drunk anything have you?” I wondered and Wren looked at me quickly with a surprised expression before smiling.

    “Not a drop.” She shrugged and put her head back on the sofa, I looked to Mikey and Poppy who shrugged.

We sat silently for another minute before Mikey cleared his throat a little, “Uh, Poppy and I have a little news… I asked Poppy if she would move in with me, her and Freddie… She said yes.” Mikey said quietly and everyone smiled.

   “Really? Bob will be so happy to see Poppy again!” Maria cheered and gave him a one-armed hug. Mikey smiled and he looked across to Gee who smiled at him, I could see the telepathic sort of conversation the two were exchanging in brother-talk and… Gee was happy.

    “Congratulations!” I yelled and grabbed both of them in a hug, Mikey wiggled free and Poppy just laughed.

Leda’s POV:

I checked on the kids in Taffy’s room and sighed when I saw them. Taffy and Pansy were sitting with dolls and chewing on their necks while Percy and Freddie were playing soccer with a giant ‘abc’ block. I put my hand on my stomach, oh god, please don’t chew on peoples’ necks bubba…

I shook my head with a smiled and headed back to the living room with the ‘adults’. “Wren, we have raised vampires.” I mumbled and Wren arched an eyebrow, she at least seemed a bit more like herself now.

   “What?”

   “Pansy and Taffy are in there chewing on dolls.” I shrugged and Wren laughed.

   “At least neither of them said fuck this morning.” Poppy smiled and shook her head, I almost pissed myself laughing- Freddie said fuck, awesome, he was tiny and angelic looking but he still managed to say fuck.

    “The worst thing Taffy has said was ‘cock’ and that was after Gee yelled ‘poppycock’ in the middle of a conversation.” I shrugged and laughed.

    “Pansy told Percy to piss off once, but Frank told her she could- he was trying to kill Sparkles Flutter.” Wren shrugged and Poppy’s eyes widened.

    “Holy… God, you still have Sparkles Flutter?” She yelled to Frank who was with the guys and he grinned like a child and nodded.

Mikey’s POV:

We stayed at Gee’s for another two hours before poppy had to literally drag Freddie away from his new cousins. We all said goodbye and Wren looked almost like she’d never see Poppy again with how worried she was.

We caught the bus to my place, Poppy explained on the way to Freddie that they were moving in and Freddie didn’t seem too bothered. She hadn’t old him who I was yet though… I wasn’t sure how I felt yet, about being a dad, Gee had asked me when we had gotten a second alone at his place and I’d just shrugged.

I loved Poppy, I was the reason she’d gotten pregnant and now she had a beautiful son who was also mine. I would do anything for Poppy and I was sure I was starting to get fraternal feelings toward Freddie.

   “You have a dog?” Freddie questioned with wide hazel eyes and I smiled and nodded.

    “Yep, his name is Bob and he always tried to eat Frank.” I nodded and Freddie beamed.

    “I’ve never had a dog, our house doesn’t let us have them.” He shrugged and Poppy laughed.

   “It that bitc- I mean, cow of a landlady who doesn’t let us have a dog, not the house.” She shook her head and Freddie shrugged before narrowing his eyes at me, he ended up taking my glasses from my face and I didn’t even try to grab them back.

He fiddled with them while Poppy tried telling him to give them back. Freddie ignored her before putting them on, they were too big but he took them off instantly. “Holy poop! You must be blind!” He exclaimed and I laughed before putting them back on.