Part 33

The last part of Book 2!!! I will start working on Book 3 today after assignments of course :P Love you guys, ahaha I can't bring myself to end the series just yet >.< xxxxxxxxxxxx

~

Wren’s POV:

Everyday for the next two weeks we ended up having a get together, seeing Luna and Joon was pretty much all anyone talked about apart from Freddie now calling Mikey ‘daddy’. Cute!

I thought it was funny when I remembered times where the only thing we spoke about was how great Walmart was and Hot Topic’s sales- they were still conversation subjects but far from the most important, everything we did now revolved around our babies.

Tonight though was a sleepover at Mikey and Poppy’s place with Poppy, Mikey, Freddie, us and our kiddies. We were stocked up on chocolate bars, skittles, popcorn, kids’ movies, cushions, beanbags, soft toys, a spatula and, of course, Bob.

  Frank laid in a beanbag that looked like it was swallowing him whole with Pansy and Percy while Poppy shared one with Freddie, I pushed Mikey over and stole half of his. The best bit was that we were all in our pajamas- or at least each others’ pajamas, I was pretty sure none of us were actually wearing our own.

Before long all of the kids were sound asleep, we’d watched at least four Disney movies in that time and Frank and Mikey put them to bed in Freddie’s room for Poppy and I.

    “… What are we supposed to do now?” Frank asked and waddled out, looking at the clock which read nine thirty.

    “We could watch… House of Wax?” Mikey suggested and we all pouted- it used to be one of the only ‘horrors’ we watched.

    “Heck no.” I muttered and looked to Frank with puppy-dog eyes, “Sweetie?”

   “Whaat?” He questioned with an arched eyebrow and looked totally suspicious.

   “Would you mind going to the video store down the road? Then it’s your choice of horror…” I bargained and Frank smiled before putting his arm around Mikey.

   “Come on dude, we’re off to see the video store because, because, because… Because of the wonderful selection it has!” He sung before he was dragging Mikey out the front door, Poppy looked to me with a smile and sat on the sofa next to me before crossing her legs.

   “You have news to tell?” I wondered and she shrugged with a sweet smile.

   “Well, Mikey and I are sort of back to normal… We are kissing and sleeping in the same bed and cuddling and yeah…” She sighed dreamily and I laughed.

    “That’s awesome! Have you two decided on when you are getting married yet?” I questioned.

    “Uh, no…”

I sighed and shook my head with a smile, slack asses! Poppy started laughing at my face before we heard something- like something sliding.

We both looked to the front door which was shut, “It’ll be Mikey and Frank.” I laughed, “They’re gonna try and scare us- they were in too big a rush to leave.” I shrugged and we both got up with mischievous smiles.

   “I’ll go to the window in my room, I’m pretty sure that was where the noise was coming from, Mikey knows we never lock it- you go out the back and get them from behind.” Poppy smiled and I nodded before heading to the back door.

Poppy’s POV:

  I tiptoed through the hall and past Freddie’s room, I was s going to get those two. If they woke up the kids it was also going to be their jobs to get them back to sleep!