Chapter 22

Wilford's POV

Mark is on his hands and knees, blood dripping from his mouth. He has his head hanging so I can't really see his face, all I can see is the top of his head and the top of his nose, and the thick scarlet liquid dripping onto the concrete floor. Mark is growling, apparently in pain.
        "MArk?" I ask slowly. Mark slowly looks up. His eyes look like black shining orbs. He bares his now bloodied fangs and growls.
        "Shut up, just shut up!" Mark replies harshly, his voice deeper and unlike his own. I can't help it. I say something.
        "WEll, DArk," I reply. "ThAts nOt vERy nIce." At first, it was silent, everything was still. Suddenly, Mark flings his body out at me, trying to grab me. He pulls on the chains, the cuffs digging into his wrists. His muscles are tight and tense, his veins and tendons popping through his skin.
        "I SAID," he pulls the chains some more. "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU BASTARD!" He growls angrily as he pulls the chains. This time, I decided to keep my fat ass mouth shut.

Sean's POV

Holy damn! I really hope Mark is ok. I mean, Dark doesn't really affect him when he takes over, does he? Mark then looks at me. I now notice that Dark has even changed his appearance in the last five seconds. Mark is now pale, his hair blacker than the night sky, shadows under his eyes which make him appear tired. A slight black mist surrounds Dark.
        I now notice how Dark is still starring me down. Why the hell is he looking at me like that? A mischievous grin appears on Dark's face. That is obviously a sign that he's up to no good at all. He pulls a hand up and creates a  black ball of mist. It swirls in one spot where he is holding it. Then, before I even know what's going to happen, he shoots the ball at me, which goes right into my chest. I feel a sudden wall of coldness explode through my body. I gasp and stumble back, falling against the wall.
        "No, Goddammit, no!" I hear Dark yelling. I then hear Mark gasp and then scream. Wilford calms him down. I    let my eyes focus and steady myself. What did the hell happen? Wilford looks over at me.
        "Are yOU Ok?" I nod my head, a cold sweat lightly forming on my forehead. "Are yOU sUre?" I nod again, now standing straight up. Mark calms down his breathing and sorta slumps against the wall, his hand to his stomach.
        "What happened? Why are you asking him that? Sean, the buddy, did I hurt you?" Mark suddenly ask, he is worried. I nod again, wiping the sweat with the sleeve of my hoodie. Both him and Wilford don't look very convinced.
        "Yea, I'm fine," I reply waving them away. "I think I just need some rest. I'm tired." They still don't seem entirely convinced but let me go off the hook and let me rest. Damn, I hope this turns out to be ok. I know that whatever   Dark put in me can't've been a good thing. I then get a sudden dizzy spell. Bright spots blur my vision and ringing starts up in my ears and head, buzzing out the voices. I then feel lightheaded and I fall against the wall, my hand out to steady myself. I fall a little and I feel someone (probably Wilford) catch me before my face could hit the ground. Everything then comes back. The spots, buzzing, and lightheaded feeling go away. Wilford and Mark's eyes are wide, Mark, of course, is still chained to the wall. Wilford, on the other hand, is near me, staying at a good distance.
        "YOU're nOt Ok," Wilford replies before I can tell him that I'm fine. "I'm gOing to tAKe yOU Up tO yOur bEd, Ok?" I nod, telling him that I understand. Wilford grunts as he picks up my small frame. I guess it's a good thing that Mark is strong, if not, Wilford probably would've had a harder time carrying me around. Wilford then gets me on the bed. I then slowly drift off to sleep...

***Seans Dream***

Nothing much is happening. I'm in the chamber where Mark is. Everything is dark around me except for a patch of light where Mark and I are tied up.
        "What?" I ask confused. "Why the hell am I here? What did I do?" Mark turns to me. He hesitates, seeming to consider whether he wants to tell me or not.
        "Well, Jack," Mark replies slowly. "He took you over. Now we both can't be trusted." Mark said that while looking away. "We'll both harm others unless we stay tied up." What?
        "Uh," I reply still confused. "Who took me over exactly?" Mark signs, slumping over. I move the cuffs on my wrists, getting them into a more comfortable position.
       "I did," my own deeper darker voice rings out. What? But I didn't even open my mouth. Then walking out of the shadows and into the light comes AntiSepticEye. Both of his eyes are my same blue, but his right eye (the white part only) is pitch black; the other eye is (again the white part only) is the same color green as Sam the SepticEye. Anti is a little paler and his teeth are pointy as well. He has a huge grin on his face. "I. AntiSepticEye. But you call me Anti for short."
        "What the fuck," I gasp surprisingly. "You're actually real." Anti laughs, nodding his head confirming that my statement is true.
        "Here," he replies taking a step forward. "Let me just show you how real I can  get." A slight green mist swirls around him. He then shoots himself forward, disappearing right into my chest.