New Surroundings

Walking into the house with my suitcases I thought I was going to faint. This house is bigger than my future. Mrs Min was a lovely lady and not after long Mrs Reid and I were seated on a large white sofa. She must have been rich because wOw. I barely said anything, I was afraid of ruining my first impressions on Mrs Min so I held my hands in my lap and looked down as Mrs Reid and Mrs Min were conversing and filling out paperwork.

As Mrs Reid bid her goodbyes, I was left in the living room drinking my glass of orange juice which Mrs Min had kindly offered the moment I stepped into the house. I looked around the room and found some framed photos. It was of a boy not much older than 2 I would say. I looked at the photo to the left of it to see another photo with the same boy, I assume, and a girl about the same age as him. He must be her son.

Mrs Min came back into the room and engulfed me in a massive hug. "I haven't seen you in ages! You've grown up so beautifully! Do you remember me? Oh! Or do you remember Yoongi?" Yoongi! So that was his name.
"I can't remember that much but I've been trying hard to." I said.
"Come and sit down" she said pointing to the sofa, and so I did. "Here." She handed me the frame I was just looking at of Yoongi and the girl. "This is you two you know."

I looked up at her and smiled. Wow I'd honestly never seen this before. " it was the day your mother and I brought you both to the park and you both fell into the lake trying to pet the ducks" she chucked. "Oh yeah! I remember that day! I've been afraid of ducks and lakes ever since" I laughed. We sat for another minute when she stood up. "Have you ate? I can make you some food if you'd like."
"No thank you, I'm feeling a little bit tired."
"I see, well go to your room and have a nap and don't bother bringing your suitcases up, I'll get Yoongi to help you unpack later. Yours is the room down the hall and to the right. Yoongis is facing yours and mine is down here" she pointed to a room at the far end of the hall. I'd hate to have a room downstairs, there'd be so much noise. "I'll go now" I said and walked up the stairs.

This room was just plain and simple. A bed, a desk a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. The bed looked cosy and inviting and as soon as I lay myself down on it, I was not for getting up. I checked my phone before I slept. No wifi, I'll have to ask for the password. I checked the time, it was 1:37pm I guess I'll just nod off then.

And I was alseep.

--
2/4 of my upload spam lol