Shopping Trip

I woke up to the familiar sound of knocking on my door. It was Mrs Min. She entered my room and left a tray on the bedside table and sat on the edge of my bed. "Hey, get up. Yoongis told me you would be going shopping soon." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Yes, he said he'd bring me to get my uniform." I said while rubbing my eyes.
"Wah, he's really warming up to you isn't he?"  She laughed. "Now have something to eat and come downstairs when you're ready." And with that, she left.

After showering and doing my hair and makeup I walked down the stairs. I walked into the living room to see Yoongi and Jin fixated on the TV. Once Yoongi noticed my presence he elbowed Jin and walked out past me, to the front door. "MOOOM WERE GOING NOW" he yelled and left. "Don't mind him, he and his girlfriend had a fight, he's not in the best of moods." Jin whispered to me.

Girlfriend.
GIRLFRIEND
ARE YOU SERIOUS MIN YOONGI

We got into the car and sped off to the mall. Yoongi seemed distracted the whole time and the only one who helped me was Jin.

"I think this is your size.." He mumbled to himself. He turned towards me and held it up to my body "yep! Go try it on!" He shoved the clothes into my hands and lead me to the changing rooms. After getting changed and paying for my uniform and some extra clothes we wandered around the mall for a while. I looked over to Yoongi who was texting furiously. Glancing over to his phone I read:

Jinyunnie❤️: Its ugly and I hate it, IT WAS TWO SIZES TOO BIG!
Y:I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?
Jinyunnie❤️: You can't. I'm a fat pig and it's all your fault! Why do you always buy me food?!
Y:You're not even close to being fat!
Jinyunnie❤️: Well oppa, to make it up to me you could buy me that really pretty necklace that we saw the other day!
Y:the one that was $157??
Jinyunnie❤️: okay I'll just have to break up with you then..
Y: Aish okay okay
Jinyunnie❤️: I love you oppa!!

Wow. She seemed like a spoiled bitch and that is exactly what Yoongi doesn't deserve. From what I remember he is the most caring person ever and can't stand to see someone upset. Actually, the time we fell into the lake, he jumped in to save me then took the blame for himself so I wouldn't get in trouble.

I looked up at him as he locked his phone in frustration and slipped it into his back pocket, pulling out his wallet. "Jin hyung, how about you take Riah for some ice cream" he said as he passed some bills to Jin. "Ah, okay. Riah lets go!" He said and grabbed a hold of my hand. I looked back  and watched him stride into the jewellery shop.

"Riah! Hello?" Jin said waving his hand in my face.
''A-ah yes?" I mumbled.
"Sprinkles or not?"
"Sure" I shrugged. We sat down at a table in an awkward silence for about 5 minutes. "What are you thinking about?" He finally broke it.
"Hmm?"
" You seem very distracted," he sat down his tub and spoon. "Spill."
"Okay, well as you know Yoongi and I were friends years and years ago and I guess he's told you a lot about me huh?" He nodded. "Well I keep thinking back to those memories form when we were kids and.. Well.." I started blushing and Jin must have noticed. "Did you like him?" He asked curiously. "I do-did." I started and he smirked. "Well When we were younger I had a massive crush on him, and now it just seems to have developed. But it's probably not, I've known him for about two days and I can't be sure-"
"Can't be sure about what?" A voice asked. I turned round to see Yoongi standing with an ice cream cone in his hand. He sat down next to Jin and I looked at him for help. "She doesn't know if she likes the sweater she just bought." Jin lied and winked at me. "I see" he said "well you both seem to be done so I think we can get going" he stood and we followed him to Jin's car. He dropped us home and for the first time today I realised how handsome Jin really is. Huh, I must be really distracted by Yoongi.

---
OOoOo
So that's my upload spam I might update like every day or so
So stay tuned boi