Pizza Party

I woke up to a few knocks on my door. It must be Mrs Min. I yawned and stretched a bit and went to open the door. This isn't Mrs Min. No, in fact he was a rather beautiful boy with blonde hair and an amused face. "Kim Ri Ah, wow no way." He said pausing between each syllable of my name.
"Y-Yoongi?"
"Well obviously who else would it be duh" he said and slightly pushed me. Wow he really did a good job on growing up. "Ah, right, listen mom's away out and my friends are downstairs, we just ordered a pizza, are you hungry?" He offered.
"Uh, I could eat," I stuttered, seriously did God come down to earth and put this angel infront of me or am I just dreaming? "Let's go." He said motioning towards the stairs. I walked out and he leaded me down the stairs. Where is all this shouting coming from?

He lead me into the the living room and I was deafened my the shouts of about 6 people. "Wah hyung no way, JUST LET ME WIN ONCE!" One screamed "STOP FUCKING KILLING ME JUNGKOOK IM IN YOUR TEAM" "ITS EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF BITCH"

How lovely.

"yah yaH YAH SHUT UP EVERYONE" yelled Yoongi and six pairs of eyes were set on us both. "Thanks. This is Riah, who I was telling you about. She'll live here from now on so shut up and introduce yourselves." He said calmly.

A tall man with broad shoulders approached me, "hi, I'm Seokjin but everyone here just calls me Jin," he shook my hand "nice to meet you Riah. Then next an even taller man came up to me "Namjoon" he said and held out his hand. He smiled showing off his dimple. "JIMIN" "TAEHYUNG" shouted two boys who were playing a video game and didn't even take there eyes off the screen. "Nice to meet you," I said to them but they were too concentrated on the game to hear me. The boy sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone looked up "I'm Jungkook. Nice to know you're real" "E-excuse me?" I said in confusion. "None of them thought you were real when I told them stories from our childhood" he laughed.
"Ohh" I giggled along with him. "Where's-" "YEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO" There was a large scream followed by a man walking into the room holding three boxes of pizza "THE FOOD HAS ARRI- oh hello?" He said to me while hurriedly finding a place to set the pizzas.
"Hello" I said and bowed slightly.
"This is Riah" Yoongi said to him as he helped him distribute the pizzas. "Oh well I'm J-hope" he said. "STOP TRYING TO MAKE US CALL YOU JHOPE" Jungkook threw a pillow at him. "FIGHT ME" he said as he stood over Jungkook. "His names Hoseok" Namjoon whispered to me and I nodded. "Children shut up and eat your food before it goes cold!" Yelled Jin. They all must have been super close.

After finishing the pizzas I started cleaning up. "Hey, we're gonna watch a movie if you'd like to join us?" Said Yoongi.
"No thank you, I'll go up and get unpacked." I insisted.
Yoongi stood up, "I'll help you with your stuff" he said and followed me out to the hall. He grabbed my suitcases and walked up the stairs with them.

When we got into my room he put them down and I sat on my bed. "Hey, I'm really glad you're back. Sorry to hear about your family, they were such nice people too." He looked down.
"Yeah they were, I miss them a lot." I said. He walked over to me and opened his arms. I stood up and he wrapped them around me. I felt safe. "So I guess you're not doing anything tomorrow then? You'll need to go shopping for a uniform, we can take you if you want." He said into my hair. I looked up at him "that'd be nice, yeah." I said and he let go of me. "Okay, night" he said and walked over to my door.

Goodnight.

---
Ayy now all the members are in it cute aw
Okay so 3/4 of my upload spam kids