Phonecall

A few days of settling in and I was being treated like family. I was still yet to meet Mr Min but he's been living in Japan for business reasons yet it still felt like home. I had been talking to Jin frequently and our relationship had been expanding.

After getting ready and walking down the stairs, I was greeted by seven familiar faces. "It's Riah!" Jungkook shouted and I felt everyone's eyes on me. The one with red hair walked over to me and held out his hand. "I believe we didn't get a proper chance to talk the other day. Park Jimin." He winked and stared deep into my eyes, as if he was trying to analyse me. I shook his hand and just then someone jumped on his back, "Kim taehyung!" He said and held out his hand, but for a fist bumb. I giggled and he got off and stood in front of me alongside Jimin. "Jin hyung told us to apologise for being so rude to you the other day. Sorry!" He smiled and it was so cute~

After spending some more time with the guys I noticed Yoongi was being really distant from me. "Hey, you okay?" I asked reluctantly. "Mhm" he said and kept his gaze on the TV. "You know you can tell me anything like the old days, right?" I said, he seemed to be deep in thought. "Okay" he mumbled.

I went over and sat on the ground beside Jin and Namjoon. "Yeah he told me it was $160," said Namjoon and stopped as soon as he saw me. "Oh hey Riah" he said politely. "Hi, listen do you guys think there's something wrong with Yoongi? He looks bothered with something and I'm a little worried." I said glancing from Jin to Namjoon and back. "Aww, you're worried!" Jin said elbowing me. Namjoon finally figured it out. "Oh! Do you-" he pointed to Yoongi. My cheeks burned up and Jin spoke, " don't tell anyone Namjoon, right?" He said. "Ah okay" Namjoon nodded. "Does she know about-" Namjoon asked Jin. "No, I don't think so"

It was well after 12 when the boys started leaving and there was no sign of Mrs Min. From what I had heard Namjoon was sleeping over to work on some project with Yoongi.

LATER ON..
Half asleep, my phone started ringing. I picked it up without bothering to look at the caller ID. "hello?" It was Mrs Min. She seemed burdened or something. I returned her greeting. "Is everything alright?" I asked worried. "Well i actually met an old friend. We went out for drinks near her hometown and it turns out, I'm a little bit lost. I'm going to find a hotel to stay in so when it's light I can ask for directions." She stated. "Ah, yes that's fine don't worry!" I replied. "Also, how's Yoongi and Namjoon? Have they been bothering you?" She asked. "No, I was just sleeping they've been fine I'm sure" I laughed nervously. "Oh okay good, I tried to ring Yoongi before you a couple of times but it went straight to voicemail. Do me a favour and check up on them would you?" She asked reluctantly. "Will do Mrs Min! I'll see you tomorrow?" "Take care Riah!" And with that she hung up.

I got up off my bed and headed to Yoongis room. I knocked twice and opened the door just to be greeted with two open laptops and a lot of paper on the floor. They must be downstairs.

By half way downstairs I heard shouts and screams. I stood in front of the closed living room door. I placed my hand on the handle and pushed it open. Before me were the same seven boys who I swore left earlier. Oh, and a lot of alcohol.
'Riah! You know we're allowed to do this right!' Yoongi mumbled stumbling over to me. Namjoon got up and handed me a bottle of what I'm assuming to be vodka. 'It might sting but it's worth it right kid?' He elbowed Yoongi and he nodded.

Jungkook was lying on top of Jimin who was playing with his hair, Taehyung was making a pyramid out of plastic shot glasses, Hoseok was passed out on the sofa and Jin sat on the floor, legs crossed and watching the program on the TV, as if I didn't just walk in on the MINORS DRUNK AF OMG MRS MINS GONNA KILL ME IM GONNA GET PUT BACK IN THAT JAIL AND AHHHHHHH
okok it's fine I can play this cool.

'Where did you get this?' I held out the bottle that was handed to me.
'Cabinet, duh' drunk Yoongi slyly replied. Taehyung frustratedly hit the stack of shot glasses and they went all over the ground. 'YA TAEHYUNG MAKE ME A SHOT LIKE THE LITTLE BABE YOU ARE!' Jimin yelled and Taehyung grabbed one of the MANY MANY bottles of alcohol that were on the ground. He poured the alcohol into the glass, spilling it everywhere in the process, then handed the overfilled cup to Jimin who gulped it down quickly. 'IT FUCKING BURNS AHHH' he spouted sticking out his tongue.
'I SWEAR TO JESUS IN HEAVAN IF YOU WAKE UP HOSEOK IM GOING TO HAVE TO FUCKING STRANGLE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!' Jin shouted. Wow I've never seen him like that.

'J..Jin, can I speak to you?' I asked him because he seemed to be sober. He nodded and walked past me, out the door. I followed him and closed the door, ignoring the stares I was receiving.
'What the fuck is happening! I'm going to get in so much trouble if you get caught!' I whisper shouted. 'Calm down, they weren't even supposed to drink that much anyway.' He said in a calm tone. I was about to scream at him when the door opened revealing Yoongi, with everyone behind him.

Yoongi was staring daggers at us. He stumbled forward and pushed Jin. 'Don't try anything stupid, hyung. She's fucking mine.' He said.

WHOA WHAT WHAT WHAT DID HE JUST SAY IM HIS?!?

---
This took like 7292837 years to write but I can guarantee the next chapter will take longer so woohoo for that ;)

Also follow my Instagram children
@//_just_kpoppin_
I'm giving away a signed 24k album at 1k how nice of me