-sebastian x reader x ciel-

CIEL'S OFFICE

"ngghh!", you struggled to keep your voice down as Sebastian got down on you, scizoring your inside with his fingers.
"do you want to get us caught, (Y/N)?", ciel whispered/ screamed at you, you covered your mouth, even if the idea of getting caught aroused you more.
"let theses cutes noises out of your mouth, (Y/N)", sebastian whispered in your ear.
you were a maid of the phantomhive mansion,well, you don't know how all of this started but these two started touching you in your private places, all you could think right now is to get them to fuck you.
ciel kissed your lips and your neck, leaving bruises on your neck. sebastian pulled you on his lap, still fingering you and unclisped your bra, leaving you naked.
"p-please, put it in m-", you got cut as the fastened his pace, almost getting you an orgasm.
"i-i'm coming!", and he pulled out his fingers, replacing it with his dick.
you screamed because his pace was fast.
"(Y/N), can you take me in your mouth like that?", you nodded and ciel put his hard dick in your mouth.
you bounced on his dick and as you felt your reach coming, you replaced your mouth with your hand and you kissed sebastian on his lips.
"(Y-Y/N), you're so good at this!", he released his seed in your hand.
"mmm!", you came hard on his dick, digging your nails in sebastian's back and he came inside of you, his seed drooling out of you and you collapsed on his chest.

EXTENDED END

After your make out session, you,you Mey-Rin and Sebastian were cleaning Ciel's office.
Mey-Rin noticed a white substance on the floor and took a bit between her fingers.
You looked at the scene and blushed while Sebastian was smirking.

(i know the end was rushed tho)