levi x reader

a/n: this story has no plot but i'll to make some with in the future, i just don't have to much time for myself 🙏🏽

"W-wait, be more gentle!", you scream as Levi pinned you to the wall, leaving your neck with bite marks and hickes
"You know I can't control myself around you, (Y/N)", he took off your night gown and massaged your breasts.
"You look si irresistible like that, I just want to fuck you sensless until you won't be able to walk", he pushed your panties to the side and fingering you to a casi-heaven.
"o-oh my-", you couldn't keep your voice as he made his way down to your womanhood, licking your clit and fingering you at the same time.
"l-levi, i-", you came all over his face and fingers. he took them off and licked them, locking his eyes with yours.
(A/N : lets say that his also naked because im lazy)
he positioned himself beetween and pushed in without your agreement. all of his pushed in so easily because you core couldn't stop drooling.
he fucked you so hard that you had to beg him to go slower. he took your nipple in his mouth and twirled his tongue around it.
"l-levi, i'm close!", you grabed his shoulders and wrapped your legs around his waist.
"i'm coming!",you came on his shaft and he came over your face and your neck.
"damn (Y/N), you look so great like that", you licked the semi-white substance of your face and kissed him full on his lips.
he carried you to the bed and put the blanket on you.
"i-i'm exausted, you were to rough today", you tried to catch your breath.