Furuichi x Reader

requested by @IreneKirkland
a/n :furuichi is a character from Beelzebub
(B/N) : boyfriend name
_____________________________________

Furuichi didn't attract girls, each time he would get closer to a girl, she would scream before running from him. But there's one girl, she would always talk to him, tell him secrets or give him hugs each time he would be sad. But she had a boyfriend. He loved her but she was already taken...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N) how many times I told you to not call me when I'm at home? WHY do you always have to call me, huh?", your boyfriend screamed at the phone, while talking and kissing another girl.

"I called you because I'll be at your place on two minutes, and why do you have to scream at m-" you shutted your mouth when you heard moans in the backround

"W-what was that noise? (B/N), are you okay?", you enter in the house and watch the scene with horror : your boyfriend was kissing and touching another girl

"(Y-Y/N), that's not what yo-"
"That's not what you think huh? Now I know why you never wanted me to come at your house ? And that's why your were screaming, you were scared I'd see that you're cheating on me ! You know what-" you couldn't talk and you shut the door with a "BANG".

~~at your house~~

You were destroyed and feel betrayed. The man you throught would be your husband cheated on you. You couldn't belive it. You heard a "bzzz" and saw a message from Furuichi

From Furuichi :

Hey (Y/N), are you okay? You didn't wait for me at school do I throught there was a problem.

Come at my place, I'll explain to you when you come.

Okay, I'll be here soon. I really hope you're okay...

~~20 minutes later~~

"So, what happened? Why are your eyes so red?"

You let a blank before you started to sob..
"...(B/N) cheated on me...", you said with a weak voice, tears running down on your cheeks.
He pulls you into a hug, You eyes widen at the act. You would always cuddle,but this was different. You cried on his shoulder, he was rubbing your back and tried to comfort you. He didn't said it but he felt kinda happy. He throught that now that you broke up with (B/N) would spend more time with him, you would be always texting him.

~~1 hour later~~

You finally stopped crying and you stood up.
"T-thanks for staying with me", you felt kinda wrong for doing this, because you just broke up with your boyfriend an, you gave him a kiss on his forehead, then his cheek. He blushed and became stiff.

"Are you okay? Sorry, I should'nt have done this", you said with a sad tone.
"N-no, it's okay, i was just a bit surprised"

"Are you sure? Anyway, I wanted to ask do you want to watch a movie with me? I feel lonely in this house and honestly i don't want to think about (B/N)..." your parents were in a business trip so they will not show up until tomorrow.
"I-I'm okay with this"
~~~~
Both of you laid on the bed, and started watching the TV, It's was an horror movie, then right in thé beggining a monster popped up on the TV screen and you screamed.
"I-I'm scared..." you hugged him and he blushed. He watched your face : your perfect lips, your eyes and your breasts against his torso. He hugged you back, wanting to feel more of your breasts.
He brushed your lips against his and you blushed.

"I don't know if this is a good idea but i just want to hug her more, she's just so adorable..." he throught.

________________________

the lemon isn't in this part, there's just more plot than the lemon itself, sorry

part 2 in coming!