Kakashi x reader

Requested by sorry bby i don't remember lol

You were laying on your bed, trying to sleep but you could'nt because you were waiting for your man, Kakashi to come back.

You were missing his warmth, his scent, basically everthing of him. It's been 2 days since you didn't see him and you could see you turning depressed.

You got up, turned on the TV, watching everthing to keep you awake. You heard sounds and your door squeaking, but you were too focus on the TV to pay attention.

You felt one hand patting your head, and you screamed.
"AHHHH!!" and threw a punch at the face.
"Who's this?! You know I can fight so show your face!"
"(Y/N), it's just me ! OMG it hurts so bad why did you do this??!", he was  rubbing his cheek.
"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO QUIET AND WHY DID YOU ENTER BY THE WINDOW?!" You screamed at him, but honestly you missed him so much.

"But I wanted to suprise you, you missed me so much...", he said while kissing your forehead.

"I missed you too...", you kissed his cheek then his mouth.

He held your hip and started stroking your back and your ass.
You yelped and broke the kiss.
He was now kissing neck and pushed you on the wall, you grinned at the pain.
"You missed me so much", je whispered un your ear.
You could feel your lower region burning on excitation.

He took off your top and kissed un beetween your breasts and pinching one of your nipples.

He slipped your hand and brushed his finger against your clit. You were a moaning mess.
"T-that's not fair, why am I the only one getting pleasured?" you slipped your hand in his boxers and touches his member with your finger. He stopped fingering you and moaned.
"(Y-Y/N)..." He was hardly breathing as you were running your hands on his length.
You took off his pants and his boxers and licked the tip, precum arleady dripping of his length. You took all of it in your mouth. He gripped your hair and you gagged on his member. He took the control and he was fucking your mouth at his own pace.
"I-I'm g-gonna..." You presses his balls and he cummed instantly.
"H-how did you learn to do blowjobs?"
He panted, still shaking from his previous orgasm.
______________

Do you think i must continue this ?