Where Does She Go Anyway?

Garroth's P.O.V

After that it started to snow and it was getting late Donna had extra cribs we could use so we put them in their own crib and they fell asleep "it's so cute :3" yeah I know now I'm going on patrol since Hazel bailed "yeah what was that all about?" Asked Dante I don't know maybe their spies or her job is to protect them or something? "yeah but she said "CreepyPasta" world link open so what does that mean?" Asked Laurence wait think of the key word CREEPYpasta "true true" said Laurence "so they are trying to kill her and she doesn't want them here or they'll kill us?" Said Dante yeah I doubt that the most dangerous world their is, is a place called Attack On Titan right? "Maybe theirs something she's not telling us." That could be true what do you think Dante? "What I think is that I had enough of this baby stuff I'm going to turn in for the night" yeah you should to Laurence "you sure I don't mind" nah it's alright see you tomorrow "see ya"

Later that evening

Their was some a loud sound coming from the plaza so I went to check it out it was a portal I saw a shadowy figure come out of the portal it had a purple mist surrounding it it had a mask with two eye homes and some hole wear the mouth should be it had what looked like blood on it it had claws as sharp as knifes and it had long brown hair I saw something else behind it but I couldn't make it out when it exited from the portal it turned into Hazel then the portal closed but I swear I saw something behind her but I couldn't see it hey Hazel I see your back from what I recall the Attack On Titan dimension "oh uhh you remembered that?" Yeah I did now tell me why did you look like some serial killer coming out of that portal what world where you in? "Well ummm you see I-I umm....Garroth?" Yea "you cant handle the truth about that world so anyway how have you been doing with the kids?" Hey don't change the subject!! "Hey I asked you a question!" And I asked you a question "and I said you cant handle the truth" well what if you cant handle the truth about how I have been "now that's just plain dumb besides if I told you about that world you won't see me as a guard anymore or the same way" is it really that bad? "Yes I prefer not to talk about that world" well I am your head guard I command you to tell me "only lady Aphmau can command me besides she cant really do that can she she was turned into a baby shouldn't you be guarding them?" There with the guys in the guard tower "are you sure their still alive??" Of corse their alive!! "You surrreeeee?" Fine I'll go check on them but your coming with me "fine"